Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

What to expect from Trump's first overseas trip? TRUMP IS LEAVING AMERICA!

Ukshep    18,912

What to expect from Trump's first overseas trip? TRUMP IS LEAVING AMERICA! and this has me watching very closely! While the cats away the mice will play!

President Trump jets off today on his first foreign trip — and it's a doozy. Over nine days, he's tackling five countries, three major world religions, and two core American alliances. Here's a quick look at the biggest items on the itinerary:

https://www.axios.com/president-trumps-first-overseas-trip-2413224404.html

Has has a few things lined up like a speech on Islam. What is interesting though is it is his first event. The taper off into obscurity as days go on. Would not be surprised if his speech on day 1 triggers a set of events!

foxtrot2000    583

IDK, the same as any other traveling POTUS. Nothing much. Interesting though to see the MSM talking about the trip like "ambitious and risky" or "besieged at home, Trump sets off for do or die foreign trip"<--CNN or "seeking new narrative, Trump embarks on trip"  "ANALYSIS: Trump launches bold foreign trip, with pitfalls aplenty" 

apache54    4,609

Lets see OBUTTHEAD went on a tour and bowed to all the muslims! what is TRUMP going to do?

and what might happen while he is out of the country? lots to think about!!  could mean more trouble here?

Automan63    1,765
4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Lets see OBUTTHEAD went on a tour and bowed to all the muslims! what is TRUMP going to do?

and what might happen while he is out of the country? lost to think about!!  could mean more trouble here?

There'll be NO bowing, that's for sure.

apache54    4,609
1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

There'll be NO bowing, that's for sure.

:iagree:=========Trump is above that!!

Ukshep    18,912
32 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

IDK, the same as any other traveling POTUS. Nothing much. Interesting though to see the MSM talking about the trip like "ambitious and risky" or "besieged at home, Trump sets off for do or die foreign trip"<--CNN or "seeking new narrative, Trump embarks on trip"  "ANALYSIS: Trump launches bold foreign trip, with pitfalls aplenty" 

I see this as an opportunity for the dems to move pieces... cause problems... undermine trump while he is away. Even force his return! In fact I see it as such a high risk I might suggest it could occur.

5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

and what might happen while he is out of the country? lost to think about!!  could mean more trouble here?

IT could mean more trouble yes. Imagine: Trump says muslims suck, big speech about smashing isis and what have you. The deep state could stage terror attacks all over the US and really stick it to trump! But that may be too risky due to it solidifying the immigration actions needed. So I would be thinking more along the lines of the dems or one of the other puppets in play to say or do something that causes people problems while trump is away. As I said in the first post. While the cat is away the mice will play, Who is he leaving in charge?

Automan63    1,765
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I see this as an opportunity for the dems to move pieces... cause problems... undermine trump while he is away. Even force his return! In fact I see it as such a high risk I might suggest it could occur.

IT could mean more trouble yes. Imagine: Trump says muslims suck, big speech about smashing isis and what have you. The deep state could stage terror attacks all over the US and really stick it to trump! But that may be too risky due to it solidifying the immigration actions needed. So I would be thinking more along the lines of the dems or one of the other puppets in play to say or do something that causes people problems while trump is away. As I said in the first post. While the cat is away the mice will play, Who is he leaving in charge?

I'd leave Mad Dog in charge. See who moves what pieces where then.

apache54    4,609
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:iagree:========== lots to consider of what might happen while is he away? including  "BY DESIGN" happenings.

Ukshep    18,912
Just now, Automan63 said:

I'd leave Mad Dog in charge. See who moves what pieces where then.

Yeh that is what worries me... if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.. the mentality that could deal with situations in ways not needed!

Automan63    1,765
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh that is what worries me... if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.. the mentality that could deal with situations in ways not needed!

I'm thinking more in terms of optics. Tough for the morons to play footsie when nashing teeth is watching.

Aguirre    35
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

What to expect from Trump's first overseas trip? TRUMP IS LEAVING AMERICA! and this has me watching very closely! While the cats away the mice will play!

President Trump jets off today on his first foreign trip — and it's a doozy. Over nine days, he's tackling five countries, three major world religions, and two core American alliances. Here's a quick look at the biggest items on the itinerary:

https://www.axios.com/president-trumps-first-overseas-trip-2413224404.html

Has has a few things lined up like a speech on Islam. What is interesting though is it is his first event. The taper off into obscurity as days go on. Would not be surprised if his speech on day 1 triggers a set of events!

Let's bring out the popcorn and get ready for Armageddon!!