Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

New Video Shows Times Square Maniac Richard Rojas Preparing To Strike

Ukshep    15,991

The initial reports about Richard Rojas, the driver who mowed down all those people in Times Square yesterday, indicated that he may have been drunk or fleeing a robbery or both. I got the impression that he might not have intended to hurt or kill people. But after watching this video, it sure as hell looks deliberate to me.

WARNING: This is really tough to watch. But it happened.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/19/new-video-shows-times-square-maniac-richard-rojas-preparing-to-strike/

Ukshep    15,991

:tissuespls: Don't mind me I'm just going to sit and mourn for that girl.... This clip... I saw how hard she got hit... :(

Ukshep    15,991
6 minutes ago, Ronin said:

farrk. any word on numbers?

Final count was 1 dead, 22 injured! The barrier stopped him from killing more...

Ronin    147
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Final count was 1 dead, 22 injured! The barrier stopped him from killing more...

yeah roger. just went and had a read about it. sounds like there is also four critical at this point. nasty.

Ukshep    15,991
32 minutes ago, Ronin said:

yeah roger. just went and had a read about it. sounds like there is also four critical at this point. nasty.

I hope those 4 pull through!

Walk Softly    2,020

Wow... That looks legit to me at this point.  

Man.  I really wish I hadn't watched that.  

Jump To Top