Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Dwayne Johnson’s 2020 presidential campaign may have just begun on The Tonight Show

29 posts in this topic

the rock played the gay guy in"be cool",with john "wont come out of the closet" travolta.awesome show,yes that cowboy bit was over the top.

lol,i called it that before the election played out and then heard of mcman and facepalmed!

I guess he'd be better than Mark Cuban.  I'm at the point where celeb politicians doesn't really seem like too bad of an idea when you consider what the normal career politicians have been up to all of these years.  We need to find some random well-educated rancher out in Montana or wherever and just hand him the keys to the White House at this point.

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Eeek... But how much of it is a show...I mean a lot of celebs work that people angle ya know?

Oh no! .... this is becoming more of a reality every day.

Lol true true. But I think he's genuine. I've heard a lot of times of him being nice to ppl and never getting ill at a fan wanting a autograph. Hell I just casually talked with him like I didn't gush just bc it's a celeb. I had a job to do and I did it. He could have just appreciated the fact I didn't go all fan on him.