Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Dwayne Johnson’s 2020 presidential campaign may have just begun on The Tonight Show

Dwayne Johnson campaigning for US president? HA! Too much drama. Too much negatives. The man needs to keep the campaign row clear during 2020 and not dilute the field with his, "Can you smell what the Rock is cooking in the white house" routine. Give us someone who will place the American people first (as it is long overdue) and not entertain us. BAH!

JayDee    901

Until we get rid of the entire DC establishment, the fed, the lawyers, the maritime courts, the duel citizens, etc, it doesn't matter who is president. 

majoga    429

This stupid idea could easily get nuked the moment he opens his trap and declares a position on something controversial.

Rob    152

About his winnable  as when Gary Coleman announce a run for governor of California

Curenado    826

The obvious, the underlying and the backscreen.....what is expressed in the separate posts is what you have to consider all the time. I'll see 2 of the 3 and go "ah! ?" Where the 3rd gets pointed out. 

Plus the lulz...I can't believe these people even think they have a clue HOW you be a leader and WHAT it is? I honestly think he perceives it as "being more famous because you get to give away stuff and say big air on tv!" ? (The rest of the world sharpens it knives, arranges its fork & spoons.....) I don't think it can happen. He did this hilarious character once in a "get shorty!" Or one of these movies, where he was a gay guy trying to get his music video out by thugging for an industry guy. That horrific video I thought was his being a (well paid) good sport and knocking us out of our chairs laughing - now its the image of his political savvy for me!:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DPwReSCGL3ss&ved=0ahUKEwi4zcmUuvzTAhUIqFQKHXfZA5gQwqsBCB4wAA&usg=AFQjCNGQksRLsdTIFtu6ysvaEfh7EVNJXQ&sig2=Aif2lWKO3QSyOGni4vVPIQ

Groove    1,536

WTF is the deal with all these celebrities wanting to run to president now?!? Rock I love you man but your starting to get way too liberal for me to enjoy you anymore. Ugh. Why God why do celebs have to open their mouths when it comes to politics that's they truly know nothing about. 

I see stupid people.... :scary:

Ukshep    15,955
Just now, Groove said:

WTF is the deal with all these celebrities wanting to run to president now?!? Rock I love you man but your starting to get way too liberal for me to enjoy you anymore. Ugh. Why God why do celebs have to open their mouths when it comes to politics that's they truly know nothing about. 

I see stupid people.... :scary:

The celebrities are the only tool the deep state has left.... The left.. all they have! The only power. Its communism. control of society!

Malevolent    2,344

I had to check..I thought it was April one!  :therapy:

WTF?  This fool cannot manage his way out of a paper bag.  We all know politicians are by and large fools, but to be the POTUS you need to have a bit of savvy. There should be a minimum requirement for the POTUS - at least an MBA or PhD with some actual (provable) experience managing a business.

Groove    1,536
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The celebrities are the only tool the deep state has left.... The left.. all they have! The only power. Its communism. control of society!

Yep and he bad part of this one is, DJ is one of the good celebs. I met him once while in Miami when I was working private security and we hung out for about 45 mins while he was waiting on his limo. He treated me like he had known me his whole life. It was great. Unlike a few that I met down there he wasn't a prick, wasn't snotty and genuinely engaged in conversation with me. I've never had that from a celeb except for Keanu Reeves(awesome guy), nick cage wasn't bad but still a little douchey. 

Rothbard    1,937

President Camacho!  Now, I might actually get out and vote!  Hopefully, by then it'll be easy with my smart phone. 

Ukshep    15,955
1 hour ago, Groove said:

Yep and he bad part of this one is, DJ is one of the good celebs. I met him once while in Miami when I was working private security and we hung out for about 45 mins while he was waiting on his limo. He treated me like he had known me his whole life. It was great. Unlike a few that I met down there he wasn't a prick, wasn't snotty and genuinely engaged in conversation with me. I've never had that from a celeb except for Keanu Reeves(awesome guy), nick cage wasn't bad but still a little douchey. 

Eeek... But how much of it is a show...I mean a lot of celebs work that people angle ya know?

50 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

President Camacho!  Now, I might actually get out and vote!  Hopefully, by then it'll be easy with my smart phone. 

Oh no! .... this is becoming more of a reality every day.

1. Jump To Top