Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Beijing claims landmark success in mining flammable ice

Ukshep    15,991

China has successfully mined flammable ice at sea after nearly two decades of research work. 

The flammable ice was discovered in the South China Sea in 2007. 

According to Chinese state run Xinhua, one cubic metre of combustible ice is equal to 164 cubic metres of natural regular gas. 

The Minister claimed that it was a major breakthrough that may lead to a global energy revolution.

The amount of predicted resources is equivalent to more than twice that of fossil fuels such as coal, oil and natural gas.   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4518426/Beijing-claims-landmark-success-mining-flammable-ice.html

As the minister suggests this could lead to a global energy revolution! Something to watch for sure!

Cinnamon    18,369

I wonder how much this energy will cost by the time it gets to a consumer.  It must be feasible or they wouldn't be doing it.  Waits for declaration of war. lol

Ukshep    15,991
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder how much this energy will cost by the time it gets to a consumer.  It must be feasible or they wouldn't be doing it.  Waits for declaration of war. lol

Could give them a serious advantage??

Automan63    1,440

I would like some for my Scotch!

"You may think you're cool, but you're not Frank Sinatra getting out of a helicopter drinking a glass of Scotch, cool"

Cinnamon    18,369
56 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

I would like some for my Scotch!

"You may think you're cool, but you're not Frank Sinatra getting out of a helicopter drinking a glass of Scotch, cool"

Cinnamon    18,369
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Could give them a serious advantage??

Yes it could. 

Jump To Top