Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

More Than 7 Million Duplicate Voter Registrations Found in Multiple States

15 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

More than 7 million voter registrations appear to be registered in two states simultaneously, according to data obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The new voter data was gathered from the Kansas-run interstate voter registration crosscheck program, which is used to identify "possible duplicate registrations among states."

The program began in December 2005 and conducted its first crosscheck in 2006. It is administered by the office of Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who was tapped recently to help lead President Trump's voter fraud commission.

The newest data is from crosschecks of voter registrations across 28 states that participate in the program. At least 7.2 million registrations appeared in two states at once, according to the data.

Georgia (660,708), North Carolina (561,811), and Illinois (542,065) lead the 28 states studied in potential duplicated voter registrations across state lines.

The study shows that more than 916,000 people appear to be registered multiple times within their state of residence. North Carolina accounts for 90 percent of potential intrastate duplicates.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/7-million-voter-registrations-duplicated-multiple-states/

So we have proof of massive voter fraud then!

To the likes of CNN it will be any and everything but voter fraud. Hopefully our commander in chief takes note and corrects this crap. This allows people to vote multiple times! And also I'm willing to bet a lot of the people registered multiple times are democrats. 

Posted (edited)

The first 4 years I lived in Louisiana,  i would have fell into that category.  I registered as a libertarian,  they sent my voter ID and the state had me down as an independent.  I immediately went to the registrars office and had it corrected, but when I went to vote, I had a hell of a time explaining why I was in the register book twice. Had to fill out a paper ballot instead of being allowed in the booth. I'm pretty sure they never counted that ballot. 

Edited by octopus prime

Posted (edited)

Nice. Only about 23 million or so to go..

I was beginning to think they were going to keep getting away with it. Now I do see the war going on, one side after history and statues, the other after the commies and globys "base". Hope it stays on the paper long enough for me to get us out of the streets. Just trying to grab up those heirloom species and latest goodies as long as possible. But it is def time to be considering our immediate action strategies, whatever they may be. If wars were just about guys going shooting all day, we'd do it all the time like a sport. Takes the ability to feed a people and keep them free from infectious disease as well as security....then we can do boyscouts & bastards till sundown. But it def looks to be heading that way. Border people are ready now! But no one wants to jump any guns...so to speak

Edited by Curenado
Add text