Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

More Than 7 Million Duplicate Voter Registrations Found in Multiple States

Rate this topic

Ukshep    13,367

More than 7 million voter registrations appear to be registered in two states simultaneously, according to data obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The new voter data was gathered from the Kansas-run interstate voter registration crosscheck program, which is used to identify "possible duplicate registrations among states."

The program began in December 2005 and conducted its first crosscheck in 2006. It is administered by the office of Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who was tapped recently to help lead President Trump's voter fraud commission.

The newest data is from crosschecks of voter registrations across 28 states that participate in the program. At least 7.2 million registrations appeared in two states at once, according to the data.

Georgia (660,708), North Carolina (561,811), and Illinois (542,065) lead the 28 states studied in potential duplicated voter registrations across state lines.

The study shows that more than 916,000 people appear to be registered multiple times within their state of residence. North Carolina accounts for 90 percent of potential intrastate duplicates.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/7-million-voter-registrations-duplicated-multiple-states/

So we have proof of massive voter fraud then!

• Like 2

apache54    2,627
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

More than 7 million voter registrations appear to be registered in two states simultaneously, according to data obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The new voter data was gathered from the Kansas-run interstate voter registration crosscheck program, which is used to identify "possible duplicate registrations among states."

The program began in December 2005 and conducted its first crosscheck in 2006. It is administered by the office of Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who was tapped recently to help lead President Trump's voter fraud commission.

The newest data is from crosschecks of voter registrations across 28 states that participate in the program. At least 7.2 million registrations appeared in two states at once, according to the data.

Georgia (660,708), North Carolina (561,811), and Illinois (542,065) lead the 28 states studied in potential duplicated voter registrations across state lines.

The study shows that more than 916,000 people appear to be registered multiple times within their state of residence. North Carolina accounts for 90 percent of potential intrastate duplicates.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/7-million-voter-registrations-duplicated-multiple-states/

So we have proof of massive voter fraud then!

This country is SICK with corruption!!

• Like 1

FlhxsGeek    55

This really doesn't surprise me as there is no process to remove people once registered.  In my opinion, the voter registration should be bounced off the Tax returns for the year.  If you filed a tax return for that state you stay on the voter registration.  This way if you move, the following year you drop off the registration.

• Like 2

apache54    2,627
1 hour ago, FlhxsGeek said:

This really doesn't surprise me as there is no process to remove people once registered.  In my opinion, the voter registration should be bounced off the Tax returns for the year.  If you filed a tax return for that state you stay on the voter registration.  This way if you move, the following year you drop off the registration.

you have a valid point!

they are many ways to help stop the voter fraud and or keep it in a more valid mode and since they don't , that in itself says ALLOT!!

• Like 1

Ukshep    13,367
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

you have a valid point!

they are many ways to help stop the voter fraud and or keep it in a more valid mode and since they don't , that in itself says ALLOT!!

Because no one ever wants to actually solve problems. They want to use them too control.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but who did they primarily vote for? What percent of the fraud voted Trump vs. Hilary?

I have my suspicions, but would really want to see those results.

• Like 2

Ukshep    13,367
Just now, RhetoricalRebel said:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but who did they primarily vote for? What percent of the fraud voted Trump vs. Hilary?

I'm not sure they know. It could be for either and I'd like to know also!

apache54    2,627
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Because no one ever wants to actually solve problems. They want to use them too control.

YEA, your correct, it is all about CONTROLLING the SHEEPLE'S,  I suppose one of these days ALL of us considered rogues will be targeted for some sort of closure or demise!!

Zing    644

In Maryland all you need to do to vote is give them  name, address, and party affiliation. No ID is required. 

Broken Cord    301
19 minutes ago, Zing said:

In Maryland all you need to do to vote is give them  name, address, and party affiliation. No ID is required. 

Unless you're a republican.:gsbrnint:

MKMinimum    146
32 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

It only states they were registered in multiple states. Wonder how many voted more than once? That is the real question.

• Like 2

Cinnamon    14,653

They do have a system for getting rid of people who are not supposed to vote. 

America scrubs millions from the voter rolls. Is it fair?

5:00 am, August 22, 2016 Updated: 2:49 pm, April 12, 2017

<snip>

The 1993 National Voter Registration Act mandates that state and local elections officers keep voter registration lists accurate by removing the names of people who die, move or fail in successive elections to vote. Voters who’ve been convicted of a felony, ruled mentally incompetent or found to be noncitizens also can be removed. The U.S. Election Assistance Commission reported that 15 million names were scrubbed from the lists nationally in 2014.

News21 analyzed lists of nearly 50 million registered voters from a dozen states, and 7 million more who were removed over the last year. By comparing voter registration and purge lists against U.S. Census data, News21 found no national or statewide pattern of discrimination against voters based on race, ethnicity, poverty, age or surname.

<snip>

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/08/22/20079/america-scrubs-millions-voter-rolls-it-fair