Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

FAKE NEWS: NEW YORK TIMES “JOURNALIST” BEHIND COMEY MEMO, MICHAEL SCHMIDT, ADMITS HE NEVER SAW IT

Rate this topic

Ukshep    13,338

Michael Schmidt, the New York Times “journalist” behind the alleged “Trump-Comey Memo”, told fake news anchor, Brian Williams, that he has NOT seen the memo Comey allegedly wrote. Schmidt stumbled over his words as he commented to Williams, “Someone that had seen [the memo] had recounted details to me.”

GotNews reports: Schmidt has been called out for getting a story wildly wrong before thanks to his anonymous sources. Schmidt, citing his anonymous federal law enforcement sources, claimed that one of the San Bernardino terrorists had talked about jihad openly. She didn’t. His boss even reprimanded him and called for “systematic changes” to the way Schmidt and Carlos Slim’s blog use anonymous sources. …

http://www.thelibertyeagle.com/fake-news-new-york-times-journalist-behind-comey-memo-michael-schmidt-admits-he-never-saw-it/

That's that then!

foxtrot2000    583

I find it interesting that the founding fathers believed freedom of press with vitally important. Because if the government was doing bad things the press was to report it. Logical, right? But I don't think they ever thought the press would actually turn against the American people and become as powerful as it has become. Where everyone believes the lies. The press sway public opinion. Or the press can literally topple presidencies.

Things I trust more than the integrity of journalists:

a shark in bloody waters

a crazy person

pop-up ads

Nigerian Princes

Rolexs at a flea market

Water in Mexico 

Zing    644

My mother had a saying that pertains to MSM.  She said, what they don't know, they make up.

I am so sick of allegations and this he said she said crap!  Let's see someone sign an  affidavit and put their money were their mouth is.  Congress is incompetent!  Why are we chasing Russian Unicorns, and ignoring leaks and unmasking?

foxtrot2000    583
10 minutes ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

I am so sick of allegations and this he said she said crap!  Let's see someone sign an  affidavit and put their money were their mouth is.  Congress is incompetent!  Why are we chasing Russian Unicorns, and ignoring leaks and unmasking?

Because doing the right thing in America is now consider bad. Aint life grand?

Ukshep    13,338
11 minutes ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

Because they are all in denial..?