Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Charges for suspected rape concerning Julian Assange Dropped! | Update - Assange now speaking!

23 posts in this topic

Swedish prosecutors said on Friday they would drop a preliminary investigation into an allegation of rape against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Friday, bringing to an end a 7-year legal stand-off.

"Chief Prosecutor Marianne Ny has today decided to discontinue the preliminary investigation regarding suspected rape concerning Julian Assange," the prosecutors office said in a statement!

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBBio7h?m=en-us

So what happens now?

and then the gay lovers reality show comes out starring manning and assange .  hacking the world as the saturday night live gay superheroes.saving the world from the evil empires!

lol.this wasnt meant as a smear on the homo thing.just some comedy relief.

1 person likes this

I find it interesting that in the space of 2 days assange is off the hook and manning is free! Both returning to the fold? what is next? a pardon for snowden! go on make the trifecta!

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I find it interesting that in the space of 2 days assange is off the hook and manning is free! Both returning to the fold? what is next? a pardon for snowden! go on make the trifecta!

All the world's a stage...these actors are making their curtain call?

Edited by octopus prime

7 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

All the world's a stage...these actors are making their curtain call?

that is my thought... I'm still waiting on wikileaks to play its card. Since it was taken over it only has one goal... I want to see what that goal is so I can figure out what is next!

yep,any day now snowjobman will be soaring home to mother usa i suspect.

assman been wanting to tap that manning boody for a while now.

you could see it in the way they commed together.lol.

its just so easy to talk like this after all the trash talk we use to do over there.im pretty sure i could milk this even harder but im gonna shut up before i turn this into a raunch fest.muuusssst sttoopp !

i feel like cartman trying not to insult jews.......its just so easy!

New info! apparently british police will still arrest assange if he tries to leave.... HOW PERFECT! now he will be able to keep his cover. Or should I say they will because the real assange is dead or in a room tightly controlled now!

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/19/sweden-drops-investigation-wikileaks-julian-assange-uk-police-will-still-arrest-leaves-ecuadoran-embassy/

statement from London’s Scotland Yard police headquarters said Friday morning:

“Westminster Magistrates’ Court issued a warrant for the arrest of Julian Assange following him failing to surrender to the court on the 29 June 2012. The Metropolitan Police Service is obliged to execute that warrant should he leave the Embassy.

“Whilst Mr Assange was wanted on a European Arrest Warrant (EAW) for an extremely serious offence, the MPS response reflected the serious nature of that crime. Now that the situation has changed and the Swedish authorities have discontinued their investigation into that matter, Mr Assange remains wanted for a much less serious offence. The MPS will provide a level of resourcing which is proportionate to that offence”.

While compared to rape the charge for which he is wanted for in the UK is still minor, Mr Assange remains unlikely to leave the embassy yet as the British government has not confirmed whether or not it has received an extradition request from the United States for Mr Assange, again over espionage.

snowjob and assman have both used my stuff,theyve grabbed it from glp.they are fakes.mccaffee grabbed iphone hack from lop.i was there when lop hacked it.the next morning mac is on tv telling how and basically without giving it away was repeating verbatum from lop.ive said it before,weve been running with some really dark groups.