Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DRUMZ

Banker: "One Million Will March On Washington If They Impeach Trump. They Will Be Armed"

Robomont    144

yea the folks had seen too many falseflags to believe bundy and kokesh was outed repeatedly as fbi informant.

60%of the population lives within a days drive of dc.

the north east is even more dense.one tank of gas is affordable and if planned ahead of time.straightup gridlock and i may be underestimating when i say a hundred miles out.it may even run 150 miles out.

olbummer inaugeration did something similar if i remember.folks with tickets couldnt even get there.

DRUMZ    631
17 minutes ago, Mishap360 said:

One million American Trump supporters with disposal income to fund the journey to DC?  Maybe if Trump buys the fuel; otherwise not likely.

Not sure why the headline to the article say's one mil, when the guy quoted say's 10 mil.

Cinnamon    18,369
Just now, DRUMZ said:

Not sure why the headline to the article say's one mil, when the guy quoted say's 10 mil.

I saw that, too. Either way... that's a lot of people. 

DRUMZ    631
8 minutes ago, Robomont said:

yea the folks had seen too many falseflags to believe bundy and kokesh was outed repeatedly as fbi informant.

60%of the population lives within a days drive of dc.

the north east is even more dense.one tank of gas is affordable and if planned ahead of time.straightup gridlock and i may be underestimating when i say a hundred miles out.it may even run 150 miles out.

olbummer inaugeration did something similar if i remember.folks with tickets couldnt even get there.

Yeah.. Ever been out East? People are somewhat different than West coast folks.

Do not get them angry en mass.

They will go bananas!   

Robomont    144
1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

Yeah.. Ever been out East? People are somewhat different than West coast folks.

Do not get them angry en mass.

They will go bananas!   

bananas!lol chimpin out huh?

That would be just the beginning, cuz someone will fire the first shot, and no matter what side it comes from the Trump supporters will be blamed for starting a "heinous and unprovoked!" War of Aggression. 

Not saying it shouldn't happen if they are so brazenly treasonous to reverse a free and fair election, but it would give them exactly what they need and want to finally drop all pretense, order Martial Law, begin to round up free-thinkers and family members of those in the "rebellion", getting Civil War 2.0 really rolling. I like to think there are enough of us willing to turn off the tv, get off the couch and do what must be done, but I'm not sure...

DRUMZ    631
6 minutes ago, Cosmic Mullet said:

That would be just the beginning, cuz someone will fire the first shot, and no matter what side it comes from the Trump supporters will be blamed for starting a "heinous and unprovoked!" War of Aggression. 

Not saying it shouldn't happen if they are so brazenly treasonous to reverse a free and fair election, but it would give them exactly what they need and want to finally drop all pretense, order Martial Law, begin to round up free-thinkers and family members of those in the "rebellion", getting Civil War 2.0 really rolling. I like to think there are enough of us willing to turn off the tv, get off the couch and do what must be done, but I'm not sure...

The goal is chaos. The more the better. It is just another chess move to them.  Nothing more, nothing less.

But an important move to win the NWO game.

That is why I will more than likely sit out that one.

But there we be other battles closer to home that will be impossible to sit out.

Mario    47

No there will not be a million. Id say 500 and thats pushing it

Ukshep    15,991
6 hours ago, Mario said:

No there will not be a million. Id say 500 and thats pushing it

I think its more than 500 but way less than what they suggest.... that is if a legitimate response to all the bull ever came!

Rob    152

The majority of the masses on the East Coast are very liberal and left leaning, 

Even the conservatives on the East Coast are still statist , fudds..  they will still  "support the blue"  even when the boot is standing on their necks

A armed revolt on DC ?  never, ever going to happen.. well atleast not by the right.. 

I have more faith in that happening by the John Brown Gun Club. Than any three percenters, militia,  patriots,  ect..

Red Rascal    36

I've seen no evidence that Americans have any ideal or value system that supports Democracy or fundemental fairness or personal responsibility for a future prepared for their children.

Americans routinely send their children to be brain washed by The US Military?  What can you do with people who have been deep captured?

Americans are well armed......but totally misdirected and confused pursuant to The CIA's notorious control of the info needed to stoke a rebellion.

You cannot have a rebellion without oppression, poverty, and long standing grudges: the heat would have to be turned up way farther than it is now.

You need shattering long term poverty, hunger, and contempt of Gov swine.

Those factors are not available for the number of people required for a rebellion.

The American revolution was based on taxation of the traders....who paid for the rebellion: now, American traders have no beef with the Gov.

The wealthy are well protected by the Gov Police slime......who focus on irrelevent crimes like marijuana or mere hate speach?

A repressive, violent, reactionary, idiotic, corrupt police state...........operates with impunity and secrecy inside America: it would take decades of gradual oppression to build up steam....and then the frustration would be misdirected to targets who are tangentially tied to the problem of corruption, unaccountability, violence, and secrecy.

If secrecy is not breached.........there will be no notice of who the enemy is and what they got away with: big clue is, "who has the super wealth" and how could they have accumulated that without breaking the laws?  You can thank all the slimebag punks and chickenshit slobs in law enforcement (Judges, Prosecutors, public defendors, state bar associations that don't police the worse offendors).  It was always the public servants, who did not eradicate the ruling elites who have penetrated every community at the local level.

"....Most men today are imbued in the "other," but in a wrong kind of way. Expounding on the transference discoveries and Oedipal theories of Freud, Ernest Becker, in his book THE DENIAL OF DEATH, recognizes quite categorically the dangers that transference poses for any successful maturation toward the development of a New Being. Instead of becoming the father of ourselves, we remain children of our parental father, of religious hierarchy, of teachers and leaders--all who serve as father substitutes--or ultimately to the Great Father in the Sky. "    http://sutherlandsalute.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-truly-real-persons-as-oblates.html

Look at Mexico, it used to have rebellions........but now.....with no right to guns (who could afford them) and grinding poverty...Mexicans have no chance at getting strong enough or wealthy enough to perform a rebellion.  If you've been there.....you'll notice a sad broken people who are just trying to survive day to day (this is a point that is advantageous to the elite.....like slavery got institutionalized based on exhausting the oppressed and removing any hope beyond a day to day existence.).

Red Rascal    36
1 hour ago, Red Rascal said:

I've seen no evidence that Americans have any ideal or value system that supports Democracy or fundemental fairness or personal responsibility for a future prepared for their children.

Americans routinely send their children to be brain washed by The US Military?  What can you do with people who have been deep captured?

If secrecy is not breached.........there will be no notice of who the enemy is and what they got away with: big clue is, "who has the super wealth" and how could they have accumulated that without breaking the laws?  You can thank all the slimebag punks and chickenshit slobs in law enforcement (Judges, Prosecutors, public defendors, state bar associations that don't police the worse offendors).  It was always the public servants, who did not eradicate the ruling elites who have penetrated every community at the local level.

"....Most men today are imbued in the "other," but in a wrong kind of way. Expounding on the transference discoveries and Oedipal theories of Freud, Ernest Becker, in his book THE DENIAL OF DEATH, recognizes quite categorically the dangers that transference poses for any successful maturation toward the development of a New Being. Instead of becoming the father of ourselves, we remain children of our parental father, of religious hierarchy, of teachers and leaders--all who serve as father substitutes--or ultimately to the Great Father in the Sky. "    http://sutherlandsalute.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-truly-real-persons-as-oblates.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/illuminati/svali.htm

This shows you how the local scumbag Illuminati organize and operate at the local levels in every state, city, county.

It shows you....how the US Military fosters insanity and criminality and hides behind the usual "security focus".

Look at a chickenshit slob named Steven Pluta at SD DHS: this guy did nothing for the US Constitution...and did everything for himself as another organizational man stuck in Milgrim's agentic state of cowardice and childish loyalty to an irrational chain of command.  Pluta and others....all got paid off for being loyal to what is disloyal.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/illuminati/svali1_07.htm

..."I want to devote an entire chapter to military programming, and how it is done. Why? As noted in chapter three, the Illuminati are emphasizing the importance of military training more and more, as part of their plan for eventual takeover. All children in the current generation are undergoing some form of military training as part of this plan. 

Military training is begun quite young. It is often started by three years of age with simple exercises. The children are taken by their parents to a training area, which may be a large inside auditorium, or a remote area outside where training maneuvers are done. Tents are set up, with command centers for the different commanding officers and military trainers. 

The children are taught to march in time, keeping a straight line. They are punished by being kicked, shocked with a cattle prod, or beaten with a baton if they move out of place. They will be dressed in small uniforms in imitation of the adults. ...

...They will also have strong programming surrounding them, including "honor/dishonor" suicidal programming (the brave, honorable soldier will die rather than betray his group, etc.). It is important to deal with the suicidal programming and intense limbic conditioning that many of these alters have been subjected to, while at the same time reasoning with the higher ranking members. 

They will have photographic memory and recall of all aspects of military history. Giving them safe, appropriate, physical outlets in the daytime can let them vent off steam. These are very physically conditioned alters, who enjoy running, walking, target practice with guns and knives. Letting them go hiking (with a safe support person), practice outdoor skills, can be helpful. 

Acknowledging their importance to the survivor, and the trauma they underwent, respecting their loyalty, bravery, and appealing to their sense of honor to help the system stay safe (these alters often have a highly developed, although misguided, sense of honor) can help. Internal commendation for bravery, even an internal awards ceremony (they are used to this) for the parts that have decided to leave the cult, and protect the body, can be performed. They are used to praise and recognition for work well done, and need this motivation. They were used to getting this from the cult, but the survivor can turn the locus of control internally, instead of externally, to break bonds with the cult. 

Military protectors can change their job to keeping the body safe, away from perpetrators. They can be a system's greatest asset, as they are great at "kicking butt", and are not easily frightened. They may be able to tell outside perpetrators to leave the survivor alone, and protect the survivor from outside accessing. ".

Jump To Top