Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DRUMZ

Banker: "One Million Will March On Washington If They Impeach Trump. They Will Be Armed"

Rob    172

No they wont...

This reminds me of that event Adam kokesh try to put together a few years back, * he couldn't even get a hundred people together..  

Cinnamon    21,818

Everybody needs to know what impeachment really is. It does not necessarily mean the president will be removed from office. 

From wikipedia:

mpeachment

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about a step in the removal of a public official. For challenging a witness in a legal proceeding, see witness impeachment.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of Government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Because impeachment and conviction of officials involves an overturning of the normal Constitutional procedures by which individuals achieve high office (election, ratification, or appointment) and because it generally requires a supermajority, it is usually only reserved for those deemed to have committed serious abuses of their office. In the United States, for example, impeachment at the Federal level is reserved for those who may have committed "high crimes and misdemeanors".[1] Several Federal officials, including two Presidents (Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, who were both acquitted) and several judges, have been impeached over the course of US history. US President Richard Nixon resigned before Watergate scandal impeachment proceedings could begin.

The federal procedure in the United States involves a vote for impeachment in the House of Representatives on a document known as the Article of Impeachment. Each separate grounds will be a separate Article. House members who support the impeachment then appoint managers who will act like prosecutors in the preparation for the Senate hearing. The hearing for removal is conducted in the Senate and in the case of the impeachment of a President, the Chief Justice of the United States presides over the proceedings (otherwise the Vice-president presides) which are conducted as a trial with witnesses being heard under oath or affirmation. The defendant has the right to legal counsel, the right to cross-examine all witnesses and to testify in his or her defense. The senators must also take an oath or affirmation that they will perform their duties honestly and with due diligence. The hearing cannot be conducted without a 50% plus one quorum. After the hearing the deliberations are held in private. Removal requires a two-thirds majority of the Senate.

Impeachment has its origins in English law but fell out of use in the 18th century. It exists under constitutional law in many nations around the world, including Brazil, the Republic of Ireland, Philippines, Russia, South Korea and the United States.

DRUMZ    914
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think there will be more than that, tbh about it. 

Hard to say..

I think that all the routs to DC would be shut down and all the big fish would be long gone.

Cinnamon    21,818
1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

Hard to say..

I think that all the routs to DC would be shut down and all the big fish would be long gone.

Possible. But with that many people, could they really close anything? <evil grin>

Robomont    144
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think there will be more than that, tbh about it. 

i concur.complete gridlock a hundred miles out.dc would burn to the ground.

Mishap360    10

One million American Trump supporters with disposal income to fund the journey to DC?  Maybe if Trump buys the fuel; otherwise not likely.

Rob    172

Yes even if Donald Trump is impeached we are still going to have eight years of him as the president.

There's been two attempts to gather large numbers of armed individuals to march on DC .  One event was during the Bundy standoff, the year before was that  of Adam kokesh .. 

Both of those events failed miserably, Adam kokesh cancel the event two days prior due to a lack of committed numbers.  Other event, I think got around 60 people at the Washington Monument, but they decided at the last minute not to come armed so no one would would be arrested for felony charges..   and those individuals that did show up were f**king soup sandwiches, kind of like gerald deLemus and blaine cooper at the bundy ranch.  Total dipshits.

Cinnamon    21,818
3 minutes ago, Rob said:

Yes even if Donald Trump is impeached we are still going to have eight years of him as the president.

There's been two attempts to gather large numbers of armed individuals to march on DC .  One event was during the Bundy standoff, the year before was that  of Adam kokesh .. 

Both of those events failed miserably, Adam kokesh cancel the event two days prior due to a lack of committed numbers.  Other  event after I think got around 60 people at the Washington Monument, but they decided at the last minute not to come armed so no one would would be arrested for felony charges..   and those individuals that did show up were f**king soup sandwiches, kind of like gerald deLemus and blaine cooper at the bundy ranch.  Total dipshits.

I think this is a much bigger issue to many than what the others were trying to organize. You've got millions of voters that are backing Trump. Bundy nor Kokesh had that. This is not the same.