Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
MindOverMater

FBI Director Says FBI a Total Joke and Fraud!

Rate this topic

Robomont    144

lol,when i got arrested yesterday in front of my house,my wife opened door and i told her go to my buddies on the net and post attn fbi,robomont arrested by titus county sheriffs dept again.

needless to say,the cuffs came off five minutes later and cop booked out.got shitty little ticket.went today and filed not guilty jury trial,indigent.looked right at judge and said,yep,time to fire some more cops.already got 8 fired in past 12 months!

they can keep hiring them and ill keep firing them!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Robomont said:

lol,when i got arrested yesterday in front of my house,my wife opened door and i told her go to my buddies on the net and post attn fbi,robomont arrested by titus county sheriffs dept again.

needless to say,the cuffs came off five minutes later and cop booked out.got shitty little ticket.went today and filed not guilty jury trial,indigent.looked right at judge and said,yep,time to fire some more cops.already got 8 fired in past 12 months!

Nice one Guv

16 hours ago, Robomont said:

What did you get arrested for?

Robomont    144

ive claimed in court repeatedly over the past five years and four tickets that cops are stalking me and my phones.when i saw cop on back country road stop in front of me and block road,i feared for my life.i backed up road about fifty feet and turned back onto my road and went home,when i got in driveway about a hundred feet.i saw lights in mirror.i pulled into my parking spot and went to get out of car with wallet in hand, looked up and saw cop pointing gun at me and yelling.

cop claimed to not know me yet he id me just two months earlier while i was painting neighbors porch and also came out to my place last year when i was under microwave influence and i had called up sheriff on non 911 phone line and cussed them out because two deputies came inside  shower house at local park to card us while naked.my well was temporarily dry.we were using showers at park.nobody thats a titus county resident, that doesnt have money on them, has to pay to get in.its in the bylaws of the park.i live in the boondocks.its not like theres hundreds of peeps around me or my neighborhood.basically just a subdivision trying to bankrupt me so they can grab my land.microwave neighbor is partner in this investment.think scooby doo.same thing,rich masons scamming neighbors for their land via microwave torture.it worked for fifteen years.