Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ESET

Are Fidget Spinners the Newest Symbol of White Supremacy?

Rate this topic

Ukshep    13,367
21 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't wear a swastika patch around town..

I probably would and when people get pissed at me I'll educate them. I'm done conforming to the bullshit they spew. I'll lead with truth and they can kill me for it if they wish!

• Like 1

Venator    289
10 hours ago, ESET said:

Fidget spinners are this years hottest toy trend. It’s a little top that spins in a child’s hand to distract from the harsh realities of the cruel, uncaring world around them.

And already this Tickle-Me-Elmo tier toy trend is getting super political.

Rebecca Mead at The New Yorker called the fidget spinner the “embodiment” of Trump-era values. 

“The fidget spinner, it could be argued, is the perfect toy for the age of Trump,” Mead wrote. “Unlike the Tamagotchi, it does not encourage its owner to take anyone else’s feelings or needs into account. Rather, it enables and even encourages the setting of one’s own interests above everyone else’s. It induces solipsism, selfishness, and outright rudeness. It does not, as the Rubik’s Cube does, reward higher-level intellection.”

But the fidget spinner could mean something even worse than Trump-era values and libertarian principles. The fidget may be a symbol of white supremacy.

Yep, the evidence is piling up and there are clues everywhere. For instance this spinner kind of looks like a swastika.

And this fidget spinner actually is a swastika. 

https://heatst.com/tech/are-fidget-spinners-the-newest-symbol-of-white-supremacy/

Dear GOD! The horror these evil white supremacist, naaaadzhi, fascist, cis, racist, anti-semitic, hetero normative, non gender fluid people are capable is sickening!  Absolutely appalling, the sheer evil they are capable of! They wore those same hats when they gassed my Grandmother 17 times and turned her into a lampshade in the Shoah at Auschwitz!

• Like 1

ANNNND SCENE!/sarc  Where's the hidden camera?

My son has made these and distributes these to his friends. (Little bearings glued together).   He probably going to get the whole group under observation by the FBI now or listed as a hate group gang.

• Like 2

ESET    1,118
7 minutes ago, winter squash said:

ANNNND SCENE!/sarc  Where's the hidden camera?

My son has made these and distributes these to his friends. (Little bearings glued together).   He probably going to get the whole group under observation by the FBI now or listed as a hate group gang.

He's in a BIG trouble :gsbrnint:

Edited by ESET

Automan63    1,036
3 hours ago, MOX said:

OMG!!! My kid has four of these!!  What has he become???  A nazi? A self-centred uncaring fiend? An extremist??  Oh wait....he's just a kid!   Are you kidding me??? My kid is FORCED to live in a f--cked up world where one can change their gender from day to day to suit their moods (or fetishes), have routine lock-downs in his school, try figure out what he is allowed to say or how to act toward one race or another and and he's not allowed to play with  a stress relieving toy without being labelled while he ponders the f-ckeduppidness of it all?  I'm buying him ten more.  

I actually got to "I'm buying him ten more" and spilled my coffee, laughing.

• Like 1

Automan63    1,036
1 hour ago, Venator said:

Dear GOD! The horror these evil white supremacist, naaaadzhi, fascist, cis, racist, anti-semitic, hetero normative, non gender fluid people are capable is sickening!  Absolutely appalling, the sheer evil they are capable of! They wore those same hats when they gassed my Grandmother 17 times and turned her into a lampshade in the Shoah at Auschwitz!

17 times eh?

Tough ole bird

awesome!

• Like 1

Malevolent    1,973
4 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Come on Shep, everyone knows what the swastika represents now. Hitler done changed it. Just like the rainbow with the gays and the word gay. 

The Finnish Air force flag still features the swastika to this day.  This flag was adopted year 1918 so it was before the Nazi's.

• Like 1

Robomont    144
11 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

wut?

the caduceus was the first ufo motor.the crop circles are what it creates.vortex basically.the swastika represents the vortex.

this is how you find out the true polarity of the planet thousands of years ago.whichever way the swastika spins.that the polarity of the magnetic field on earth for where the symbol was found.

think toilet water and australia versus usa.the swastika represents the toilet water spin.

if its evil then that region was attacked by ufos.if its good then it owned ufos.except for israel,they want us all to fear the swastika so they can hoard the tech and keep it secret.

the caduceus is the most perfect machine ever created.like ten functions and no moving parts.

Bobbers    190

These are no more ominous than Rubik's cube, the Duncan Yo-Yo, tops, or any other fad that flares brightly and fades quickly.  That's my historical perspective on the whole thing.  I wonder what they'd make of the "hula hoop"???