Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Are Fidget Spinners the Newest Symbol of White Supremacy?

ESET    1,226

Fidget spinners are this years hottest toy trend. It’s a little top that spins in a child’s hand to distract from the harsh realities of the cruel, uncaring world around them.

And already this Tickle-Me-Elmo tier toy trend is getting super political.

Rebecca Mead at The New Yorker called the fidget spinner the “embodiment” of Trump-era values. 

“The fidget spinner, it could be argued, is the perfect toy for the age of Trump,” Mead wrote. “Unlike the Tamagotchi, it does not encourage its owner to take anyone else’s feelings or needs into account. Rather, it enables and even encourages the setting of one’s own interests above everyone else’s. It induces solipsism, selfishness, and outright rudeness. It does not, as the Rubik’s Cube does, reward higher-level intellection.”

But the fidget spinner could mean something even worse than Trump-era values and libertarian principles. The fidget may be a symbol of white supremacy.

Yep, the evidence is piling up and there are clues everywhere. For instance this spinner kind of looks like a swastika.

And this fidget spinner actually is a swastika. 

https://heatst.com/tech/are-fidget-spinners-the-newest-symbol-of-white-supremacy/

Ukshep    18,974
Just now, Automan63 said:

Good grief, what next....

Swastika fruit and treats. Swastika cakes... bans on all confectionery items without a swatika! /sarc

Nah seriously they will find a problem with anything these days!

foxtrot2000    583

I just ordered one, not the swastika shaped. I didn't  even know they came in that shape. wtf? I'm not racist. 

Ukshep    18,974
4 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I just ordered one, not the swastika shaped. I didn't  even know they came in that shape. wtf? I'm not racist. 

Well why would that make you racist?? Swastikas are 5,000 years old. Anyone that thinks it is racist (society) because of history lying about some guy years ago can go screw themselves! The swastika has history all its own.

Just look at its original meaning....

Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being."

foxtrot2000    583
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well why would that make you racist?? Swastikas are 5,000 years old. Anyone that thinks it is racist (society) because of history lying about some guy years ago can go screw themselves! The swastika has history all its own.

Just look at its original meaning....

Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being."

Come on Shep, everyone knows what the swastika represents now. Hitler done changed it. Just like the rainbow with the gays and the word gay. 

Ukshep    18,974
9 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Come on Shep, everyone knows what the swastika represents now. Hitler done changed it. Just like the rainbow with the gays and the word gay. 

Things represent what people believe they represent. I know what it truly represents. I'll stick with my perspective!

foxtrot2000    583
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Things represent what people believe they represent. I know what it truly represents. I'll stick with my perspective!

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't wear a swastika patch around town..

MOX    106

OMG!!! My kid has four of these!!  What has he become???  A nazi? A self-centred uncaring fiend? An extremist??  Oh wait....he's just a kid!   Are you kidding me??? My kid is FORCED to live in a f--cked up world where one can change their gender from day to day to suit their moods (or fetishes), have routine lock-downs in his school, try figure out what he is allowed to say or how to act toward one race or another and and he's not allowed to play with  a stress relieving toy without being labelled while he ponders the f-ckeduppidness of it all?  I'm buying him ten more.  

ESET    1,226
3 minutes ago, MOX said:

OMG!!! My kid has four of these!!  What has he become???  A nazi? A self-centred uncaring fiend? An extremist??  Oh wait....he's just a kid!   Are you kidding me??? My kid is FORCED to live in a f--cked up world where one can change their gender from day to day to suit their moods (or fetishes), have routine lock-downs in his school, try figure out what he is allowed to say or how to act toward one race or another and and he's not allowed to play with  a stress relieving toy without being labelled while he ponders the f-ckeduppidness of it all?  I'm buying him ten more.  

out of likes :goodpost:

Robomont    144

the swastika is the symbol for the caduceus coils output.the first ufo motor.the reason certain religions dont want us to speak of it is to cover for what it really symbolizes,hitler is the cover excuse.i suspect certain religions may own a few tr3bs and wish to lord them over us for thousands of years because 2000yrs wasnt enough to properly rape the world.