Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sarick

Paste not working in right click menu.

Sarick    14

I'm having issues using paste. On this site, the paste option seems restricted to keyboard shortcuts.

Edit found a second way by right clicking on the cursor or inside existing text. I couldn't just pull up paste in the menu into empty space without targeting the cursor or content with other existing text. It's just wasn't in the list. I'm glad I figured this out as it was giving me a headache.. 

Ukshep    21,427

I'm having issues using paste. On this site, the paste option seems restricted to keyboard shortcuts.

Edit found a second way by right clicking on the cursor or inside existing text. I couldn't just pull up paste in the menu into empty space without targeting the cursor or content with other existing text. It's just wasn't in the list. I'm glad I figured this out as it was giving me a headache.. 

I'll look into this for others. Editor should be getting a fix soon for some of the issues soon either way.