Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati good cop vs bad cop

Good cop

Rookie new Richmond police officer (Cincinnati suburb) refuses to shoot murder suspect .

Bad cop

Here comes the judge Megan ( the hammer) Shanahan 

Million dollar bond and a STFU  to everyone in the court room . Tensing  got the worst judge possible in Hamilton County. She will live up to her local nickname and bring the hammer down on him .

?

Well, from what we can see on the camera, the suspect driver had been in a collision, had an open bottle of Gin, no drivers license, somewhat uncooperative. *I* didn't see anything specifically threatening, but appears in those couple seconds, perhaps the officer did? I also didn't see any intentional abuse, verbally or otherwise of the suspect, the officer seemed calm, trying to get the guy to cooperate. Not the expected "get outta the car %^%^&", "I'm gonna CAP yo aSDS, don't mess with ME, MFRER" or such. Not seeing what the headlines scream, that he maliciously and purposely shot the suspect. At worst, an overreaction?

:1XqXnoz:

I honestly saw no reason for a gun to be drawn at any point. Remember there are also other officers on the scene.  He is basically a campus security guard with arrest powers and should've never instituted that stop in the first place .

Ego will in fact get you killed, it will also get you sent to prison .

I didn't read the details about the case, was very poorly informed. Not even a real officer, good grief. Will read up on the whole story, maybe the video will make more sense.

I didn't read the details about the case, was very poorly informed. Not even a real officer, good grief. Will read up on the whole story, maybe the video will make more sense.

A big part of the story is the judge Shanahan  was a butler county prosecutor and was appointed to Common Pleas Court. She is also due for election I  believe in 2016 and she is tough .

1. Jump To Top