Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Fourth echelon

internet fluctuations

Rate this topic

ive noticed that my internet speed is greatly diminished during the daytime and late afternoons. but quickly regains momentum during the nighttime. is this the side effect of internet traffic? or something else..solar flares...air pressure...hot temperatures..

well thats the way it goes when you are on limited wifi access. yesterday i almost banged the keyboard because pages were loading very slowly -to a point of madness.

@Sky Cat

speaking of popcorn, iam big fan of pop secret homestyle microwave popcorn -omg.. just last week at wholesale store, i bought #50 - 10pack boxes.:chuckle:

Stop talking about popcorn or I'll have to eat some organic kale chips. lol

trader joes has kale snacks cinny. i almost bought some but didnt. one day, im going to eat some..

Cinnamon    14,436

trader joes has kale snacks cinny. i almost bought some but didnt. one day, im going to eat some..

http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/organic-popcorn.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjwluetBRD98L639p35p0QSJACC8BlK1Et6AYPObrvssvrJs6RemESXmtx9quqng7pcVN-ZZxoC2D7w_wcB

Here's some organic popcorn, gmo free...Storm64, but since you eat McDonald's chicken nuggets I doubt it would counteract those. :IBPlzqK:  :b0vpxS8:

Edited by Cinnamon

mmm chicken nuggets. good link for sky meow to look into.:cjnohced:

:heartflowers:

Yeah, thanks, but I'm not in the USA.
:1XqXnoz: