Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rate this topic

archangel    198
 Ukshep    13,075

That site gives me a horrible horrible vibe. Makes me my body start overwhelming with energy... close tab! freaky shit!

archangel    198
11 minutes ago, ESET said:

Is this again project from BADSELFEATER or some copycat?

Inconclusive. At first it was alleged to be another Cicada puzzle. The original countdown date pointed to May 31 - June 1. The Liber Secundus video I determined to correspond to the constellation positions on the evening of May 31. There are tell tale signs that it is not Cicada. However, the whole matter continues to be elaborate. The best profile possibility I have so far is Martin Gala.

And to be quite honest, I don't even really care about  it. I sure didn't fall for the 'Spear of Destiny' nonsense that had gone on around it several weeks ago. The only reason it got my attention at all is because May 31 is Sukkot/Pentecost (i.e., Acts 2 being quoted in the original audio files). You may look yourself and you will see that Camelopardalis aligns with Libra etc on May 31.

Edited by archangel
  • Like 1

Isdo    51

30111103? Lol. 30-11 is my birthday. x) Freaky stuff. I always loved these weird "mystery" sites, and things like the cicada-puzzles, but frankly, I am too lazy to go scan pictures and music for hidden data and all such stuff.  There are plenty people more enthusiastic and better skilled than me to do that. But if anyone has found anything...?! I'd love to help interpret. :D

@archangel That video...damn! Sparing you my complete analysis of the story told, as I'd probably be stating things you know already...that was so beautiful to watch. Thank you for sharing that!

Isdo    51
On 4/21/2017 at 1:39 PM, Cinnamon said:

Published on Apr 14, 2017

1711141131131.xyz is registered to Z 3301 

https://who.is/whois/1711141131131.xyz

NameZ 3301
Organization3301
Address1415 Rue de la Deportation
CityBeaumont
State / ProvinceLuxembourg
Postal Code75115
CountryBE
Phone+1.7607339969
Email

Huh... on that road, number 5, you find the "welding department";

Air Liquide Welding Luxembourg SA (see google earth)

Rue de la Déportation 5
1415 Luxembourg
Luxembourg

With the same logo as this multinational group:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Liquide

https://www.airliquide.com/  (how creative can oxygen get? x) they have a foundation too!)

Which is...at least curious for such a small welding company in such a shitty building down Rue de la Deportation. Hope it helps any.

"Our purpose: Air Liquide aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to customers, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact. We help them moving forward."  ...On the road of deportation! :gsbrnint:

Edited by Isdo
term correction + bad joke
  • Like 1