Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Diet soda triples cause stroke & dementia compared to normal cola

ESET    1,190

Diet soft drinks might not actually be better for you, as a recent study finds drinkers face a higher risk of stroke and dementia just for the taste of the real thing.

A team of scientists from Boston University School of Medicine studied nearly 4,400 adults and found those who consume one artificially-sweetened beverage (ASB) a day have three times the risk of stroke and dementia than those who consume sugar sweetened beverages (SSB), according to a study published Thursday in the American Heart Association's journal Stroke. 

The study used data provided by the Framingham Heart Study, which had the participants fill out a detailed questionnaire on their food and drink intake in the 1990s. Ten years later, scientists found that the adults who had one more diet drink a day were 2.9 times more likely to develop dementia and three times more at risk of strokes compared to those who consumed less than one a week.

https://on.rt.com/89gp

ESET    1,190

Everybody drinking aspartame soda should see this documentary. Aspartame was invented as an ant poison.

This movie show the damage that Aspartame will and does do to the body. A poison that we have been hoodwinked into being a food.

Aspartame Sweet Misery, A Poisoned World Movie

high.hopes    47
2 minutes ago, ESET said:

Everybody drinking aspartame soda should see this documentary. Aspartame was invented as an ant poison.

This movie show the damage that Aspartame will and does do to the body. A poison that we have been hoodwinked into being a food.

Aspartame Sweet Misery, A Poisoned World Movie

Absolutely hoodwinked.

It's poison and it is addictive.

Siddrix    877

I hate it when they sneak it into a product... It always makes me sick when eat something with it in the product... 

I feel bad to this day as I had told someone about the dangers of diet soda and aspartame about 7 years ago. After sending him a few links to information on this very subject, he decided to quit that crap cold turkey. He ended up having a heart attack about a week later...

ESET    1,190
24 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

I feel bad to this day as I had told someone about the dangers of diet soda and aspartame about 7 years ago. After sending him a few links to information on this very subject, he decided to quit that crap cold turkey. He ended up having a heart attack about a week later...

I have a friend 32 years old drinking just Zero Pepsi. Few years ago told him to watch this documentary, but he didn´t.

Last year he got sick and went to hospital where they found that he has damaged brain blood vessels.

How many children today eating and drinking everything with Aspartame in it and parents are pushing them to continue to use that sh*t because it´s "healthier then sugar".

:blueguy:

Zing    816

There are many studies that show that ALL artificial sweeteners are bad.  Used to drink sugar free monsters, but gave it up because of the chemicals.

People don't want to believe  Artificial sweeteners are harmful though.    Why? Because the FDA approved them.   And I would bet the FDA was paid off.  Remember DODs Rumsfeld?  He was involved in getting artificial sweeteners approved.    He then went to work for the producer of the artificial sweeteners  after leaving FDA. 

People go to the doctor with headaches and double vision and can't figure out what the problem is. It's probably from the artificial sweeteners the been using.   I expect these artificial sweeteners do a lot more damage than we know.

Cinnamon    19,837

This thread has been moved to the Survival & Health Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

Welp    102
15 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The gummy vitamins also have aspertame in them. 

and pork.   

its amazing how many products we would never think contain pork do.

Jump To Top