Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
radio doc

10year old autisic child arrested!

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

a 10 year old autisic child was arrested at school for kicking a teachers aide six months earlier. 

if you watch the video and how they did this, you'll understand why i want to see the cops, the judge , the teachers aide and everyone involved literally get thier asses burned for this outrage!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/health/autism-florida-10-year-old-arrested-bn/

http://www.wpbf.com/article/child-with-autism-arrested-in-okeechobee/9269563 this link is better.

so now in america we dont have to be told why we are being arrested?  nazi police state?

like hell!!  i hope they (higher court) awards that kid and his parents 1 million, coming out of the pockets of the cops and the judge that signed the warrant and the school too!  

a freakin felony? are you kidding? that teachers aide needs to be barred from working in a school!

what in the hell were they thinking?

i was about to go to sleep when i heard this on the radio. now im so fired up i might as well make coffee!

im familiar with this sort of thing, and the only way that kid would have kicked the teacher was if he felt he was defending himself from being touched! and even if he wasn't autisic, an adult that works with children should be at least a little smarter than a child! 

this is child abuse under color of law and should be severely punished either in court or by other type of justice!

the way this police state is going , will surely give rise to that "other justice" real soon! imo!

whats next? epa raid for dammed dirty diaper? jail for bed wetting?

Edited by radio doc
add link

cant get a video to embed, if anyone else can please do!

I couldn't manage to even get the video to play  :)  But man, the article is bad enough on its own :/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Saw this one last week.

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

In my local school district they have a police station inside the school... That way they get kids to think a police state is a normal thing... Like ive always said school is nothing more than a Precursor for Prison...

4 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

In my local school district they have a police station inside the school... That way they get kids to think a police state is a normal thing... Like ive always said school is nothing more than a Precursor for Prison...

Anything for the children...

1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

Anything for the children...

No child left Behind... Gotta catch'em All... lol

Posted (edited)

for at least a decade, they have been conditioning students with liberalism crap, to accept authority without question even when its in the wrong. or when its caught in a lie ,thats why we now have colleges full of snowflakes now (students as well as teachers) that go onto jobs in our government to make more of it!

tap a cop on the shoulder and your charged with ag assault! but they can go up our $?! anytime they want!

how long before they start teaching kids to bend over at the sight of a cop automatically? 

figuratively  and literally !

now, this 10 year old clearly dosent like to be touched! and thats probably part of why he was being home schooled! what kind of a freaking idiot judge would issue a warrant in this case? much less a felony, for a child that reacted to unwanted touching! you call the parents to come take him home! 

there should be an investigation demanded into that entire school to determine if his phobia is a result of a pedophile teacher in that school in response to this egregious shyt.

i am deeply disturbed by this and intend to call today and call for said investigations to be conducted!

i hope they hired a lawyer with balls enough to do that!

my first question will be "is this child a victim of a pedophile in the school?" 

we need to ask questions like this when this kind of thing happens, because it could well be the root of his problem and not the autism.

maybe child abuse under color of law charges on everyone also for arresting the kid also!

there is also a byproduct of the snowflake machine that we call schools, and that is ppl that grow up to resent authorities and become cop killers or join a gang. or even join isis like groups. 

and not just to the ten year old kid , but all who witness it! (like timothy mcveigh) this is the entrance to the school to jail pipeline they created!

they should be teaching respect for the law rather that fear of its corruption! and you cant do that when a teacher can make this much shyt over nothing and get the police to go along with it!

Edited by radio doc
add/ correction

futhermore, the emotional damage done to this child should be well compensated for! millions!!!

by all parties involved!

from the teachers aide to the judge to the jailer! they all should have known better!

Yeah this was posted the other day. Still as F'd up As it was the other day. I'm sorry but there would have to be more cops than that to arrest my kid especially if you gave no reason for the arrest. Then you would def have a reason to arrest someone because I would have beat the hell out of the arresting officer. There has got to be some legal line somewhere. I mean don't they have to notify you of the charges? At least I know in some states they have to tell you that info. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i didnt know about the previous post, thanks for letting me know bout that.

mod: maybe you could combine threads?

back on topic: im sure this will be settled fairly in time, but there is a bright side to it! it gave exposure to a bad practice in that school that will surely be addressed and prevented in the future!

as far as having a right to know why youre being arrested goes i thought that was a federal law and not up to the states,  at least the parent should been shown some paperwork explaining it at the time he was arrested!

in any case it never should have escalated to this, when he was acting up the parent should have been called to take him home, its up to the parent to handle discipline issues, a time out method would only make it worse with his autism. imo! 

Edited by radio doc
spelling, combine treads lol!