Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COBO Member

Dog Attacks Toddler

COBO Member    3,107

The "dreaded" pit bull <---<sarc> nails a little kid, with footage of an earlier attack. Finally vid of the police capturing the dog.

This could've happened with virtually any breed. But the owners knew the dog had a history and should be held fully accountable IMHO. And not to defend the dog (or the owners. But listen to the vid. Sounds like a scared puppy to me.

And why did the YT poster decide it was necessary to throw the kid's religion in the title? Not to mention, who was,supposed to be watching the kid?

More at link:

http://m.breaking911.com/graphic-video-pitt-bull-attacks-toddler-rockland-county-ny/

Ukshep    18,615
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

The "dreaded" pit bull <---<sarc> nails a little kid, with footage of an earlier attack. Finally vid of the police capturing the dog.

This could've happened with virtually any breed. But the owners knew the dog had a history and should be held fully accountable IMHO. And not to defend the dog (or the owners. But listen to the vid. Sounds like a scared puppy to me.

And why did the YT poster decide it was necessary to throw the kid's religion in the title? Not to mention, who was,supposed to be watching the kid?

More at link:

http://m.breaking911.com/graphic-video-pitt-bull-attacks-toddler-rockland-county-ny/

ugh! Always hate seeing this stuff :(

COBO Member    3,107
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

ugh! Always hate seeing this stuff :(

And while they call the kid a toddler, I never saw him standing. But he could crawl fast as an RC car!

Ukshep    18,615
25 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

And while they call the kid a toddler, I never saw him standing. But he could crawl fast as an RC car!

Yeh I noticed.