Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking: 3rd 'Chicago Owlman' Sighting Reported!

Rate this topic

Ukshep    13,350
3 minutes ago, olderbytheday said:

and we know who wins!

We the people in the end :banana-with-axe-smiley-emoticon: The elite can axe me how? hehe

• Like 1

WhiteHorse    490
40 minutes ago, Welp said:

well if there are "monsters" showing up, and end of the world stuff goin on we all really need to get right with God no?

and if thats the case, what God?   

best we have to go on is the God who is credited with Creating the world and all of us.   Found in the KJV Bible.

jus sayin

I apologize tagging you welp, I missed my finger target for like. 

I'm glad to see so many drawing closer to God in these last days. The scriptures say there will be a pouring out of the spirit on all flesh, most will be deceived, some will come to the saving grace. 

Both in the Old Testament and New Testament 

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:28‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

• Like 1