Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Breaking: 3rd 'Chicago Owlman' Sighting Reported!

Ukshep    17,040

Chicago, IL - 2017-04-16: I was hanging out with my boys and a few friends. As we talked about work and our families we heard what sounded like a bird flapping its wings. One of my homies yelled out that he saw a huge Lechuza (Note: Spanish for 'Barn Owl' - Lon) over by the road. We walked over there and so what look like a big owl. As we walked up on it this owl stood up on two feet and looked right at us. We saw what look like a huge Lechuza except it was about six feet tall and really big. It had large glowing red eyes that were completely freaking everybody out. We all yelled and this thing took off into the air and took off toward North Ave. This thing freaked us all out and scared all our kids. - MUFON

Update: It looks like the sighting location is the Humboldt Park community near the park. I believe it is safe to state that these Chicago reports are the best close group of humanoid sightings (3 sightings reported in 8 days) since the original Mothman sightings in Point Pleasant, WV. Lon

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2017/04/breaking-3rd-chicago-owlman-sighting.html

This is the latest in a long line of these sightings. Makes me wonder if the pain and crime in chicago attracts this thing?

Jostler    2,216

Just wait til CERN gets those portals open.  There will be lots of people sighting these cryptids and some for some it will be the last thing they  see.

Therin    437

Sounds like a mothman. Maybe something really bad is going to happen in Chicago soon?

Portals, monsters, war and rumors of war...

This is a long video but wow. The biblical correlation is phenomenal and so lends to the credibility. Is there an evil presence "whispering" advice to our leaders? It does appear so.

Most Wicked Demonic Prince Has Arrived! Spotted In Washington D.C., Name & Full Identity Disclosed!

Nathan Leal of Watchmen's Cry makes the connection between the current times, CERN and the demons walking this earth.

Is Trump a Freemason? Trump Tower 666 - Temple of Baal

Watchman's Cry is the original source of the discovery of 666 in Trump Tower

This video will offer evidence of Trump's Freemasonry connection. If you have wondered if Donald J. Trump is involved in secret orders, the evidence presented in this disclosure, will answer those questions. It will also explain the origins of Baal worship and freemasonry symbolism.

Ukshep    17,040
11 minutes ago, olderbytheday said:

This video will offer evidence of Trump's Freemasonry connection. If you have wondered if Donald J. Trump is involved in secret orders, the evidence presented in this disclosure, will answer those questions. It will also explain the origins of Baal worship and freemasonry symbolism.

Then it started!

Welp    102

well if there are "monsters" showing up, and end of the world stuff goin on we all really need to get right with God no?

and if thats the case, what God?   

best we have to go on is the God who is credited with Creating the world and all of us.   Found in the KJV Bible.

jus sayin

Ukshep    17,040
1 minute ago, Welp said:

well if there are "monsters" showing up, and end of the world stuff goin on we all really need to get right with God no?

and if thats the case, what God?   

best we have to go on is the God who is credited with Creating the world and all of us.   Found in the KJV Bible.

jus sayin

The one in our hearts.

Welp    102
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The one in our hearts.

correct. 

but we should all go a bit deeper to discover who "literally" created our hearts no?

if it was,  nothing exploding (somehow) and creating everything, then thats one thing.

but if it was an actual entity, far above our own understanding doing the actual creating, then we should strive to see what it wants from us.

KJV Bible is the best source ive found for that quest so far.

40 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Then it started!

I am a besieged 11:11 recipient and cannot figure out what the hell I am being told. I am getting more and more clear on the subject. This is a manifestation from the deities trying to control mankind and it is showing itself through duality. We, who are experiencing it will want to write it off as evidence of "contrast" or the proof that good cannot exist without evil. That the dark is equal to the light.

If Donald has taught me anything, its that I need to trust my God to the fullest as he has given me a sound mind and a heart that strives to know His wisdom.

I am positive it has started @Ukshep  :handrubl:and we know who wins!

Jump To Top