Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

"Don't laugh!" Islam and Malcolm Turnbull - A Love Story

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    14,432

WAKE THE HELL UP AUSTRALIA AND KICK THEM THE HELL OUT! This is really funny and no way to really type a synopsis, other than this guy is a total TOOL! 

 

Thx @2QIK4U

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,091
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

WAKE THE HELL UP AUSTRALIA AND KICK THEM THE HELL OUT! This is really funny and no way to really type a synopsis, other than this guy is a total TOOL! 

 

Thx @2QIK4U

that is just gross!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Siddrix    607

What's the deal with humping an automobile?  Ive known people that loved their cars, but thats a whole new level... lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 2QIK4U    286
On 4/21/2017 at 5:58 PM, Cinnamon said:

WAKE THE HELL UP AUSTRALIA AND KICK THEM THE HELL OUT! This is really funny and no way to really type a synopsis, other than this guy is a total TOOL! 

 

Thx @2QIK4U

Our government are so plastic.  Like maccas toy plastic. They all have a coin slot on their backs..  The total population of Australia is nearly half to the original first fleet connection Of true Aussie's.  It seems England is gonna be outnumbered eventually only because they're next door..  But our government doesn't stop letting them in by air.  We had boat people as refugees.. Now they just fly in.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 2QIK4U    286
On 4/21/2017 at 9:30 PM, Siddrix said:

What's the deal with humping an automobile?  Ive known people that loved their cars, but thats a whole new level... lol

I'd laugh if it wasn't true.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,432
4 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Our government are so plastic.  Like maccas toy plastic. They all have a coin slot on their backs..  The total population of Australia is nearly half to the original first fleet connection Of true Aussie's.  It seems England is gonna be outnumbered eventually only because they're next door..  But our government doesn't stop letting them in by air.  We had boat people as refugees.. Now they just fly in.  

It's the same everywhere now. :(  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×