Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

I know I’m asking for it but the community is great and the pizza is great too. Thanks James.

Rate this topic

Ukshep    13,212
9 minutes ago, olderbytheday said:

How does MrPed celebrate Alice Day I wonder?

April the 25th is Alice Day, originally known as “Paedophile Pride Day” the day was devised by paedophile activists during the 1990′s to celebrate their desire to molest children.

Ooook That is disturbing too..... Maybe this is how they are celebrating then....war and chaos?

Cinnamon    14,467
8 hours ago, olderbytheday said:

How does MrPed celebrate Alice Day I wonder?

April the 25th is Alice Day, originally known as “Paedophile Pride Day” the day was devised by paedophile activists during the 1990′s to celebrate their desire to molest children.

I'm sure the Clintons celebrate this quietly. 

• Like 1

kbet    362
On 4/21/2017 at 1:01 AM, Kira said:

I hope someday that all the kids that man has abused are heard and believed and get the healing they deserve. I hope that they are not blamed and that someday they find love instead of abuse.

and I hope the pedophile monsters are caught and exposed and shown for what they are.

The only way to end this nonsense, is to revoke laws that outlaw "Corruption of blood" law's. So the descendants of those who "looked the other way" or "engaged in this horror", can be held accountable for the actions going on now.

Kira    104

"the descendants"???

No, people should NOT be "held accountable" for what their ancestors did.

Each and every human being should be held accountable for what they could do in their own personal lives given what they have had to work with.

Real accountability too includes taking everything into account.

Like the fact that you are saying that the people who abuse children pass this evil down to their children by blood. That's a lie and sounds almost like to me that you could if you wanted to try and use it to justify what should never be justified.