Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

I know I’m asking for it but the community is great and the pizza is great too. Thanks James.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 DRUMZ    445
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

 

Whoa!!! Was that for real??

Right ON, if you really did that!!! God Bless You!!

I was just thinking, what the hell can I do as just some guy sitting at work.

Well, anyway I would not be so brave as you on my employers computer  anyhow.

Thanks Man!!

I think that I will do the same when I get home! (from my own computer)

Peace and Love!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,338
2 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Whoa!!! Was that for real??

Right ON, if you really did that!!! God Bless You!!

I was just thinking, what the hell can I do as just some guy sitting at work.

Well, anyway I would not be so brave as you on my employers computer  anyhow.

Thanks Man!!

I think that I will do the same when I get home! (from my own computer)

Peace and Love!

 

For real. I say what I want to them :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Nobby    1,044
4 hours ago, Kira said:

and I hope the pedophile monsters are caught and exposed and shown for what they are.

members of parliaments, bankers, governors, priests, teachers, you name it. this is a huge and evil part of what the nwo wants. cognitive dissonance at it worst. just look at the pedo charges in Britain as an example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,335

I do hope and pray that the real truth comes out no matter what the truth is, we need it to come out and come out now. These sick pedos need to be stopped!!! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,338
1 minute ago, Groove said:

I do hope and pray that the real truth comes out no matter what the truth is, we need it to come out and come out now. These sick pedos need to be stopped!!! 

Stopped in an understatement. But lets not our minds indulge in that.... it's a natural response for anyone who aint a monster... it needs not discussing. Only acted upon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,335
24 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Stopped in an understatement. But lets not our minds indulge in that.... it's a natural response for anyone who aint a monster... it needs not discussing. Only acted upon!

Exactly. But it seems it's up to us, the private detectives, to perform the investigations and perform citizens arrest. Never mind the fact that when someone gets close to the truth they wind up dead. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,338
4 minutes ago, Groove said:

Exactly. But it seems it's up to us, the private detectives, to perform the investigations and perform citizens arrest. Never mind the fact that when someone gets close to the truth they wind up dead. 

People make the mistake of splitting up. When doing this stuff you need to stick together 24/7.... they will have to make a public scene to kill multiple people.... not like just an assassination. Much higher chance of survival!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,335
47 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

People make the mistake of splitting up. When doing this stuff you need to stick together 24/7.... they will have to make a public scene to kill multiple people.... not like just an assassination. Much higher chance of survival!

Oh so true. Can't go at those investigations alone, period. That's the reason I stoped looking at a couple things locally. Too many Dixie mafia people here. I was looking into years back and I think I got a little too close and a friend of mine who was helping all of a sudden stopped talking to me with no reason. Then I got a phone call that scared the crap out of me so I wound up and stopped looking mainly because I couldn't get anyone else to help me. But needless to say to this day they don't mess with me. If I get pulled over by a cop they let me go, I got arrested in 06 for fighting, even tho I was defending myself, I was let go and the other guy arrested. I was told by a judge that I knew too much and they were worried I would say something if I ever had to go to court. But that's the city cops/judges here, the county/parish people I don't have much on and I get messed with and screwed by them a lot, especially when it comes to court. I fully believe they are the reason I don't have full custody of my kids yet. Every time I have to go to court on my ex wife some how evidence comes up missing. But any way. I don't talk about that much cause I never know who listening now a days. But that  much I can say. 

Moral of the story... never go at a ct investigation alone, cover yourself as much as possible and put your evidence in multiple locations and have back up plans. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    13,338
19 minutes ago, Groove said:

Moral of the story... never go at a ct investigation alone, cover yourself as much as possible and put your evidence in multiple locations and have back up plans. 

Exactly.... I have my own dumps set up :p I update them with new info as time goes on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,335
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Exactly.... I have my own dumps set up :p I update them with new info as time goes on.

Exactly. I know right now of about 6 diff places I have certain bits. Lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does MrPed celebrate Alice Day I wonder?

April the 25th is Alice Day, originally known as “Paedophile Pride Day” the day was devised by paedophile activists during the 1990′s to celebrate their desire to molest children.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×