Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LuckyBolt

U.S. Preparing Charges To Arrest Julian Assange

Rate this topic

LuckyBolt    1,068

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/us-preparing-charges-arrest-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange

In a stunning new report, CNN has just revealed, according to anonymous sources at least, that US authorities have prepared charges and will seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange for intelligence leaks dating all the way back to 2010.

US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, US officials familiar with the matter tell CNN.

The Justice Department investigation of Assange and WikiLeaks dates to at least 2010, when the site first gained wide attention for posting thousands of files stolen by the former US Army intelligence analyst now known as Chelsea Manning.

US prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange, sources say https://t.co/U06aLxlQ4Q https://t.co/NBl2Hn1nBD

— CNN (@CNN) April 20, 2017

This latest revelation comes after CIA Director Mike Pompeo ramped up the Trump administration's rhetoric against WikiLeaks describing it as a "non-state hostile intelligence service" earlier this week.  Ironically, as we noted this morning, Pompeo's comments can just days before the FBI and CIA admitted that they are searching for an "insider" at the CIA (not a Russian) who exposed thousands of top-secret documents that described CIA tools used to penetrate smartphones, smart televisions and computer systems.

I'm not sure what to think about this or any of it anymore.  If Trump presses this, it only adds more silk to the entire web of lies and entanglement we're further being led into.

If Julian goes down, we're all done.  No one will have any freedoms to defend ourselves from this behemoth of a government of enslavement and murderers. 

• Like 3

marlowe    1,497

I won't believe it until it comes from another source .....

Assange helped Trump get elected .FFS   .....Maybe I'm in denial

but I'm not ready to give up uope......

• Like 1

CSB    1,695

Donald Trump Targets Julian Assange?

Published on Apr 17, 2017

In today's video, Chad Boukzam of AMTV reports on Donald Trump Targets Julian Assange.

What the hell happened ? Trump said he loves Wikileaks ..

Did Trump get threatened by the deep state or was he a liar during his campaign ?

Ukshep    14,329
10 minutes ago, CSB said:

Donald Trump Targets Julian Assange?

Published on Apr 17, 2017

In today's video, Chad Boukzam of AMTV reports on Donald Trump Targets Julian Assange.

What the hell happened ? Trump said he loves Wikileaks ..

Did Trump get threatened by the deep state or was he a liar during his campaign ?

Wikileaks is compromised. Now he's loving them... meaning....... the deep state has him!

CSB    1,695
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Wikileaks is compromised. Now he's loving them... meaning....... the deep state has him!

I don't believe that exposing the deep state will work to eliminate them or the issues at hand; it's going to take some hardcore patriots from the ideals of freedom .

Can anyone tell me where all the likes of George Soros is ?? 

Ukshep    14,329
3 minutes ago, CSB said:

I don't believe that exposing the deep state will work to eliminate them or the issues at hand; it's going to take some hardcore patriots from the ideals of freedom .

Can anyone tell me where all the likes of George Soros is ?? 

The deep state has both WikiLeaks and trump in the same pocket I think!

Anything coming out may be to trigger problem, reaction, solution = loss of more rights, destructions of safe guards?

• Like 1

Malevolent    2,098

This has been denied - the reporting apparently is skewed and the real target are the Obummer shills - will see if I can find the story..

This is beyond hypocritical!  Don't mind all of the facts that have been brought to light regarding the crooked dealings of Uncle Sam.  We are not focused on eliminating the Orwellian state that has been created, let's just attack the guy that exposed us.  I would have no problem with them arresting Assange if they would acknowledge that the federal government screwed up and violated peoples' rights, and work on rolling it back.  Instead, we have a witch hunt here that completely  ignores the underlying problem.  Notice that the Feds don't spend anytim trying to deny or discount what Wikileaks releases, because they can't.