Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GySgtermey

Dems' new message: Republicans 'don’t give a sh$t’

12 posts in this topic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C932FTiUQAAuUX4.jpg

__________________________ April 20, 2017

After a grueling, trash-talking 2016 election, the new leader of the Democratic National Committee hasn’t exactly taken great pains to raise the level of political discourse in America.

Tom Perez’s latest attack on Republicans is: they “don’t give a sh-t” about voters.

The DNC chairman unloaded on the GOP at a rally on Monday in Maine, after leveling the same attack weeks earlier in New Jersey. Analysts say it’s part of a strategy to rev up the Democratic base. But, after then-candidate Donald Trump was slammed last year for casting off civility in politics – with profanity-laced speeches and an insult-driven debate style – Perez’s rhetoric could be taking his party down the same path in spite of calls for a more unifying message after their 2016 drubbing.

read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/20/race-to-gutter-dems-new-message-is-republicans-don-t-give-sh-t.html

(video)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5381594247001/

He's not wrong, he just forgot to include the Dems. R and D ... The great dividers to keep us in line. 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He's not wrong, he just forgot to include the Dems. R and D ... The great dividers to keep us in line. 

:shesright:

**btw cin, shep,   can we get the morgan freeman meme? :gsbrnint:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Welp said:

:shesright:

**btw cin, shep,   can we get the morgan freeman meme? :gsbrnint:

http://imgur.com/a/qpGy0

Edited by Welp
1 person likes this

Hmmm, I remember Democratic hopeful Hillary calling Trump voters "deplorable".

9 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Hmmm, I remember Democratic hopeful Hillary calling Trump voters "deplorable".

still dog and pony.  is no left/right in congress.

one of the greatest lies of our times.

2 minutes ago, Welp said:

still dog and pony.  is no left/right in congress.

one of the greatest lies of our times.

Yep, as long as we allow dual citizens to hold office nothing will change.
However, it's the ones who identify as democrats who seem to be the most openly contemptuous of the American people.
Sure, republicans are as well, all politicians are, but some of them hide it better than others.

37 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yep, as long as we allow dual citizens to hold office nothing will change.
However, it's the ones who identify as democrats who seem to be the most openly contemptuous of the American people.
Sure, republicans are as well, all politicians are, but some of them hide it better than others.

agreed due to my own bias.  

but from the left,  they see those who identify as repubs as openly contemptuous of the american people.

thats the scam.  its crazy effective.

2 minutes ago, Welp said:

agreed due to my own bias.  

but from the left,  they see those who identify as repubs as openly contemptuous of the american people.

thats the scam.  its crazy effective.

Yeah... I guess so.
I mean it is crazy effective as you say but the few uber-lefties I know don't hold back verbally when a conversation isn't going their way.
From my experience, those on the right side are generally able to walk away and laugh about it and I wouldn't recommend laughing BEFORE walking away.
I don't spend much time with many people so that could just be my small circle of acquaintances.

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yeah... I guess so.
I mean it is crazy effective as you say but the few uber-lefties I know don't hold back verbally when a conversation isn't going their way.
From my experience, those on the right side are generally able to walk away and laugh about it and I wouldn't recommend laughing BEFORE walking away.
I don't spend much time with many people so that could just be my small circle of acquaintances.

nah. you are right.  

lefties influenced by the commie take over of the colleges in the 60s are far less tolerant (in the open) then the quiet fake conservatives of the congressional right.

crazy scam eh  ;)

1 person likes this

That's weird. I think they both shit all over the place.

1 person likes this