Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GySgtermey

New footage from the riots in Berkeley!

GySgtermey    604

04/20/2017

Antifa Bro Loses His Mask — Gets Maced And Hit In The Face By His Fellow Protesters [VIDEO]

New footage from the riots in Berkeley, California, Saturday shows one unfortunate Antifa protester getting attacked by his own team.

The Antifa — anti-fascist for the uninformed — uniform usually consists of black garb and masks, and just after this bro-tester lost his face wear, he received an eyeful of mace, followed by a skateboard to the teeth.

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/animation-1.gif

That’s going to leave a mark.

Battle at Berkeley 111 epic final charge

Cinnamon    21,541

:baby:  That one guy skidded on his head like I did. lol Only I hit a concrete pole, that's what stopped me.  lmao! If this is as good as they've got, they're never going to win any battles.  Their specialty is destroying property. 

Automan63    1,727
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:baby:  That one guy skidded on his head like I did. lol Only I hit a concrete pole, that's what stopped me.  lmao! If this is as good as they've got, they're never going to win any battles.  Their specialty is destroying property. 

Good thing he used his tongue as a brake

Cinnamon    21,541
1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

Good thing he used his tongue as a brake

:gsbrnint: :scream1:

Welp    102
15 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Gotta get me some of dat around here for the *******.... 

i lived in alaska for while.  they have the weirdest items compared to our lower 48 stores. .  

"bear" spray for example.   orange can usually.

the warning say it permanently blinds the recipients if human.

is this...   http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-UDAP-Pepper-Power-Bear-Spray-Mace-w-Holster-12VHP-/350447621031

rest assured, if it stops a 1200lb  grizz, it will stop a 120lb cuck :gsbrnint:

Dan Lannon    520

Revolution my arse.  I see lots of tattooed brohams high fiving each other and ready to rumble, facing off against wimps in black hiding their faces.  I'm surprised some haven't been killed with a Louisville Slugger to the noggin yet.  Looks like the epitome of the decline of Western Civ.  It's sad to think that this is what it has come to.  

Cinnamon    21,541
1 hour ago, Rob said:

f**k California 

Lots of people are here from California, but you already knew that, right? 

Not all from cali are these degenerate maggots. I for one have never lost a battle and smashed anyone who challenges and that's the mindset off most I roll with!!!!!! I'm no keyboard warrior ! Cali was my home state , Santa Cruz that is! It's a lot different than most think! These little groms are are coming outta the big cities and getting smashed ! Antifa is a joke at most! Easily destroyed! I've since relocated to bend , Oregon where it is open carry all day everyday not that , that matters but it's awesome up here. Actually some real men to talk too and find truth! Portland is hated here . These fake Soros paid Antifa maggots are a laughing stock to most men !! You can knock em out in one. There a joke literally!!!! No threat to any man who doesn't sit on his fatass all day!!

peace and love until.....

LuckyBolt    1,227

They were yelling "get the flag! Get the flag!"

So basically they're playing an unruly game of capture the flag.  Revolution my ass.  I've been bar fights more brutal than this.