Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ESET

Breaking News: Russia Will Defend North Korea

10 posts in this topic

Russia speaks louder in actions than words and rarely ever gives away their secrets of what they intend to do. Larenzo with Already Happened has reported a massive military movement by Russia to the border of North Korea. The Tor-1 the first air def system in the world designed from the start to shoot down precision guided weapons like AGM-86. This is the latest train loads of defense system headed to North Korea's border to help defend the Communist nation from the US.

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, ESET said:

Russia speaks louder in actions than words and rarely ever gives away their secrets of what they intend to do. Larenzo with Already Happened has reported a massive military movement by Russia to the border of North Korea. The Tor-1 the first air def system in the world designed from the start to shoot down precision guided weapons like AGM-86. This is the latest train loads of defense system headed to North Korea's border to help defend the Communist nation from the US.

:afro: Looks like we're just along for the ride then...

ben Nun often does a good service translating  Russian language reports for us.  @apache54 came up with a scenario where he speculated that China and the US might have made a secret agreement about  carving up North Korea and replacing Kim with  someone a little less volatile.  When I heard that, it  sounded very plausible and I put that theory along side my own with the intention  of watching how things unfolded from there to see which  scenario appeared to be playing  out.

In the  week or  so since, I've become convinced it's more likely both  Putin and China may have pretended  to agree while preparing a very different, surprise reaction if  the  US is  foolish enough to seriously attack...in Syria, Ukraine OR North Korea.  Or western Russia for that matter.  We're a hair trigger away from a flashpoint in every  one of  those areas.

2 people like this

i thought Trump is in bed with Russia??Wouldnt he be then Russia is there to help U.S defeat NK and or China?I DO NOT BELIEVE MY THOUGHT but im throwing it out there since we live in opposite world!!

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

i thought Trump is in bed with Russia??Wouldnt he be then Russia is there to help U.S defeat NK and or China?I DO NOT BELIEVE MY THOUGHT but im throwing it out there since we live in opposite world!!

I am doubtful of that bro.  NATO has 30,000+ troops deployed on Russia's western border...Kaliningrad is surrounded.  We're trying to overthrow Assad, and continue to  destabilize Ukraine.  Now we're threatening a massive strike on North Korea if Lil Kim so much as sneezes.

We've pretty thoroughly driven Russia and China into each  other's arms, along with Iran and probably Pakistan as well.  It ain't looking good.

Edited by Jostler
1 person likes this

I bet half of those modern missiles we saw in that charade parade were purchased or on loan from Russia.  I thought those looked like Topol-Ms.  Makes perfect sense now.  They aren't developing anything.  It is all being handed to them by Russia.  Want to boost your economy? Just sell advanced weaponry to rogue nations, the States have been doin this for decades.

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

Opposite world. Indeed. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Jostler said:

ben Nun often does a good service translating  Russian language reports for us.  @apache54 came up with a scenario where he speculated that China and the US might have made a secret agreement about  carving up North Korea and replacing Kim with  someone a little less volatile.  When I heard that, it  sounded very plausible and I put that theory along side my own with the intention  of watching how things unfolded from there to see which  scenario appeared to be playing  out.

In the  week or  so since, I've become convinced it's more likely both  Putin and China may have pretended  to agree while preparing a very different, surprise reaction if  the  US is  foolish enough to seriously attack...in Syria, Ukraine OR North Korea.  Or western Russia for that matter.  We're a hair trigger away from a flashpoint in every  one of  those areas.

You have a good point and only time will tell, I don't trust any of them including our own government, so I guess it is more wait and see!, I lost ALL respect for our government not only after working around them, BUT when they built all these secret bunkers for ONLY them and Elites and DID nothing for ANY average citizens, YET other countries did build SOME for their people then that pretty well says how they feel about us, I understand you cannot build bunkers for everyone, BUT when they sit  back and DO NOTHING at ALL for us, well that is not good! 

1 person likes this