Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sky Cat

Three Front War Imminent

apache54    4,543
6 hours ago, Jostler said:

Excellent analysis.  I subscribed too.   The globalists are making their move and we abandoned our hedge of protection.  Buckle up.

AGREED< it is coming on stronger everyday!

WhiteHorse    560
46 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Tens of thousands of years.

There are two primary factions, eternal enemies, vying for control of Earth.  This has been the case for billions of years, yet only within the past few hundred thousand years did they realise they would need to confront each other on Earth, over control of Earth, and so this has been both factions' objectives since this part of the drama came to pass, each preparing their final battle 'raw materials' for their armies en-mass.  It is the reason one faction, for example, commands its people, "Go forth and multiply."  Cannon fodder is required for the big war.

Let me get this straight, two factions, I assume alien?, have been conspiring over 200,000 years to have a war over earth, on earth. 

I have a few questions?

With an entire universe at their disposal, why on earth<--- lol would they wait till a planet was polluted and used up to create a  war to watch.... oh wait they are going to use all that negative energy to power their dark matter drives. 

I apologize in advance skycat, I just don't by into arcons, klingons, or any alien relevance to our planet. I could come closer to believing, if such a thing existed, that they would come and take us for pets, like monkeys in a cage, since most deceived people believe they descended from apes anyway, or are alien ape hybrid. 

No, my friend, the story is much more complicated than that. And as it plays out you might consult your Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.  

Sky Cat    1,350
2 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

Let me get this straight, two factions, I assume alien?, have been conspiring over 200,000 years to have a war over earth, on earth. 

I have a few questions?

With an entire universe at their disposal, why on earth<--- lol would they wait till a planet was polluted and used up to create a  war to watch.... oh wait they are going to use all that negative energy to power their dark matter drives. 

I apologize in advance skycat, I just don't by into arcons, klingons, or any alien relevance to our planet. I could come closer to believing, if such a thing existed, that they would come and take us for pets, like monkeys in a cage, since most deceived people believe they descended from apes anyway, or are alien ape hybrid. 

No, my friend, the story is much more complicated than that. And as it plays out you might consult your Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.  

Some might call them "fallen angels", some might want to call them "aliens".  I call them neither and both.

To answer your questions:

#1] Earth has a very special place in this universe.  It is one of a dozen planets with great significance.  Humans hold the key (and there are hardly any Humans left on Earth, mostly only people that are referred to as 'human'.)

#2] "Dark matter" is BS.  No such form of matter or 'substance' exists.

As for the bible, it is a highly summarized compilation and addenda describing only a small portion of some of the larger picture I allude to, its true meaning intended to be understood only by those who are able to interpret it.  To all others, especially those who take it too literally, it serves little more purpose other than to brainwash and limit; and, just btw, I helped bring you your modern (post 800AD) bible, something I'm not too proud of.  I attempt to undo some of the harm it has caused, however, no-one wants to hear it if it goes against their now-ingrained beliefs.

WhiteHorse    560
2 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Some might call them "fallen angels", some might want to call them "aliens".  I call them neither and both.

To answer your questions:

#1] Earth has a very special place in this universe.  It is one of a dozen planets with great significance.  Humans hold the key (and there are hardly any Humans left on Earth, mostly only people that are referred to as 'human'.)

#2] "Dark matter" is BS.  No such form of matter or 'substance' exists.

As for the bible, it is a highly summarized compilation and addenda describing only a small portion of some of the larger picture I allude to, its true meaning intended to be understood only by those who are able to interpret it.  To all others, especially those who take it too literally, it serves little more purpose other than to brainwash and limit; and, just btw, I helped bring you your modern (post 800AD) bible, something I'm not too proud of.  I attempt to undo some of the harm it has caused, however, no-one wants to hear it if it goes against their now-ingrained beliefs.

I see you have a specialized belief system, a compilation of reference materials. 

We humans, those of us who still have our souls intact are but a remnant, that was also foretold. 

God's rebellious son's did influence Earth, but they were spiritual beings, they played a major roll in flushing out and separating the good and evil. 

My belief is that our spirituality has been suppressed, scripture has not brainwashed me but on the contrary, has set me free. I can actually see delusion and collusion crash into truth and come up short. 

Truly amazing times we have the privilege to observe here on Earth. 

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Lucy Barnable    4,676
6 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Tens of thousands of years.

There are two primary factions, eternal enemies, vying for control of Earth.  This has been the case for billions of years, yet only within the past few hundred thousand years did they realise they would need to confront each other on Earth, over control of Earth, and so this has been both factions' objectives since this part of the drama came to pass, each preparing their final battle 'raw materials' for their armies en-mass.  It is the reason one faction, for example, commands its people, "Go forth and multiply."  Cannon fodder is required for the big war.

Thank you Sky Cat.
Great video and important info.

Sky Cat    1,350
11 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

I see you have a specialized belief system, a compilation of reference materials. 

We humans, those of us who still have our souls intact are but a remnant, that was also foretold. 

God's rebellious son's did influence Earth, but they were spiritual beings, they played a major roll in flushing out and separating the good and evil. 

My belief is that our spirituality has been suppressed, scripture has not brainwashed me but on the contrary, has set me free. I can actually see delusion and collusion crash into truth and come up short. 

Truly amazing times we have the privilege to observe here on Earth. 

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I prefer not to hold beliefs and I most certainly do not partake in any sort of religious practice(s), nor do I require or rely on any 'reference material'.  You hold tightly onto your book though.  I realise it's 'what works for you', and that's fine; however just never make the mistake of trying to sell the snake oil it contains to the rest of the world, because of those us who require none of these things will always reject it.

Sky Cat    1,350
11 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Thank you Sky Cat.
Great video and important info.

You're most welcome, Lucy.
:heart:

WhiteHorse    560
1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

I prefer not to hold beliefs and I most certainly do not partake in any sort of religious practice(s), nor do I require or rely on any 'reference material'.  You hold tightly onto your book though.  I realise it's 'what works for you', and that's fine; however just never make the mistake of trying to sell the snake oil it contains to the rest of the world, because of those us who require none of these things will always reject it.

Everyone holds beliefs, if you choose not to believe in anything that is still a belief. 

So you don't use any reference material, so is what your saying, all your knowledge was passed to you at birth? 

I do hold onto the knowledge and wisdom contained in the Bible, I choose not to reject truth. 

I don't have to sell what's in the Bible, it's free. If mankind would have followed it's statutes and precepts we would not be in the shape we are in, and that's even with leaving the religious connotation out.

You see, I did not seek God out, he sought me. Showed me signs and wonders, miracles. I ran in the opposite direction for years. 

Mankind under the influence of satan, mesmerized by greed, lust, technology, has turned the earth into a cold dark place, where most people's days are filled staring into a screen as their days scroll by. Now this is the cold reality, the snake venom that is contained in the world, and people are bathing in it and wondering why the world is like it is, and why their souls are being poisoned. 

Sky Cat    1,350
20 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Everyone holds beliefs, if you choose not to believe in anything that is still a belief. 

So you don't use any reference material, so is what your saying, all your knowledge was passed to you at birth? 

I do hold onto the knowledge and wisdom contained in the Bible, I choose not to reject truth. 

I don't have to sell what's in the Bible, it's free. If mankind would have followed it's statutes and precepts we would not be in the shape we are in, and that's even with leaving the religious connotation out.

You see, I did not seek God out, he sought me. Showed me signs and wonders, miracles. I ran in the opposite direction for years. 

Mankind under the influence of satan, mesmerized by greed, lust, technology, has turned the earth into a cold dark place, where most people's days are filled staring into a screen as their days scroll by. Now this is the cold reality, the snake venom that is contained in the world, and people are bathing in it and wondering why the world is like it is, and why their souls are being poisoned. 

Again, I am interested only in facts and always throw beliefs away.  Religions are just beliefs, nothing more, although some/many are based on real events, which they in turn misrepresent.  Yes, often there is also some historical accounts recorded in their texts; that is unavoidable; however, the premise of religions is always just belief, and I have little time for beliefs.  The same goes for speculation: I have little time for it.  That's why I hate conspiracy theories.  All beliefs are really just crutches, yet they can also serve as bridges which is why I do not advocate that people should "throw away everything".

How I gain knowledge is not something you will comprehend.  I don't even know you from a bar of soap so I won't try to explain.

As for your dogma: It is unsurprising people cling to it, since the mind-controlled cannot know they are mind-controlled; someone attempting to point out this fact is dismissed since the mind-controlled must necessarily do so 'at all costs'; this is unsurprising, and is only 'surprising' to those who are under said-control.  So I tell you: Hold on to it ever tighter.  It is your only option the way you have been told.  Sometimes illusions can crumble under weight.  Miracles do happen.

WhiteHorse    560
2 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Again, I am interested only in facts and always throw beliefs away.  Religions are just beliefs, nothing more, although some/many are based on real events, which they in turn misrepresent.  Yes, often there is also some historical accounts recorded in their texts; that is unavoidable; however, the premise of religions is always just belief, and I have little time for beliefs.  The same goes for speculation: I have little time for it.  That's why I hate conspiracy theories.  All beliefs are really just crutches, yet they can also serve as bridges which is why I do not advocate that people should "throw away everything".

How I gain knowledge is not something you will comprehend.  I don't even know you from a bar of soap so I won't try to explain.

As for your dogma: It is unsurprising people cling to it, since the mind-controlled cannot know they are mind-controlled; someone attempting to point out this fact is dismissed since the mind-controlled must necessarily do so 'at all costs'; this is unsurprising, and is only 'surprising' to those who are under said-control.  So I tell you: Hold on to it ever tighter.  It is your only option the way you have been told.  Sometimes illusions can crumble under weight.  Miracles do happen.

Do you see the paradigm expanse, what you consider chains, leaves me unfettered. 

You see I wasn't told, I wasn't convinced, I was compelled, I wasn't led, but drawn. 

I comprehend pretty well, don't mistake my meekness for weakness, and I'm pretty easy to tell from a bar of soap, you see this isn't the first discussion we have had. 

Have you ever read Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, from it, its easy to tell that too many sources dilute each other, that's how the Illuminate were so easily deceived. 

I could have chosen any option, science which poses more questions than answers, esoteric knowledge which is always strained through evil and biased to truth, I've delved into it all, even the stardust universe theory.

Some questions there are no answers for, all answers I question, here in this plane of existence. 

I talked to an old man one time, very intelligent and intellectual individual. He looked just like Albert Einstein, hair mustache and all. I said " The only thing I can't wrap my mind around is something from nothing", to which he replied, " How do you know there was nothing to begin with".