Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sky Cat

Three Front War Imminent

22 posts in this topic

Excellent analysis.  I subscribed too.   The globalists are making their move and we abandoned our hedge of protection.  Buckle up.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

From a week ago, however the warning is just as relevant today!

I understand exactly what this guy is saying! I feel the exact same thing!

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I understand exactly what this guy is saying! I feel the exact same thing!

It (the 'final war') has been planned for thousands of years, and has been put into writings, such the bible as "Armageddon" (which is not a prophesy but a playbook.)  That-said, it is (therefore) NOT "an inevitability" and many of us have been working to ensure it DOES NOT happen and that if it does, that the aggressor will lose.  An awakened humanity has the power to prevent it altogether!  ...now, if only the sheep would snap out of their trance!

3 people like this

Just now, Sky Cat said:

It (the 'final war') has been planned for thousands of years, and has been put into writings, such the bible as "Armageddon" (which is not a prophesy but a playbook.)  That-said, it is (therefore) NOT "an inevitability" and many of us have been working to ensure it DOES NOT happen and that if it does, that the aggressor will lose.  An awakened humanity has the power to prevent it altogether!  ...now, if only the sheep would snap out of their trance!

I would like to give "like this" but we are limited just to 20 of them per day.

:blueguy:

1 person likes this

There's quite a bit that has to happen before we're staring down Armageddon :)    Not that that makes what we're actually facing any more encouraging.

5 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Revelation is not a playbook, it is a guidebook. Prophecy is looked at from the wrong perspective. Prophecy does not "come true", it is a glimpse or snippets from the future, so when it is perceived as "coming true", it merely happens as it will. 

There are those who are trying to change that which has already happened. 

The sheep are not the problem, but it's the wolves in sheeps clothing that we should turn our attention to. 

“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Revelation is not a playbook, it is a guidebook. Prophecy is looked at from the wrong perspective. Prophecy does not "come true", it is a glimpse or snippets from the future, so when it is perceived as "coming true", it merely happens as it will. 

There are those who are trying to change that which has already happened. 

The sheep are not the problem, but it's the wolves in sheeps clothing that we should turn our attention to. 

“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The ones who seek world domination, control and WW3 are one and the same group who wrote the bible.  It is a playbook, announcing their plans ahead of time.  It is intended as a control mechanism, disguised as religion, to dupe people into a false narrative by first handing over their inherent power: thereby accepting the master plan as "something of divinely ordained" (which it most certainly is not.)

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

The ones who seek world domination, control and WW3 are one and the same group who wrote the bible.  It is a playbook, announcing their plans ahead of time.  It is intended as a control mechanism, disguised as religion, to dupe people into a false narrative by first handing over their inherent power: thereby accepting the master plan as "something of divinely ordained" (which it most certainly is not.)

That is your perception, in which you are entitled too. 

So "these people" had all this planned for over 2000 years.....please tell me more. 

2 people like this

35 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

A very fine analysis. I'll go a step further and say we're characters in a virtual reality. 

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science/what-universe-real-physics-has-some-mind-bending-answers-180952699/

10 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

That is your perception, in which you are entitled too. 

So "these people" had all this planned for over 2000 years.....please tell me more. 

Tens of thousands of years.

There are two primary factions, eternal enemies, vying for control of Earth.  This has been the case for billions of years, yet only within the past few hundred thousand years did they realise they would need to confront each other on Earth, over control of Earth, and so this has been both factions' objectives since this part of the drama came to pass, each preparing their final battle 'raw materials' for their armies en-mass.  It is the reason one faction, for example, commands its people, "Go forth and multiply."  Cannon fodder is required for the big war.

1 person likes this