Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ESET

NOW ACTIVE: Feds to Conduct "Operation Gotham Shield" Simulating 10kt Nuke Detonation over NYC/NJ

91 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Can I give them the address to my ex-wife and ask them to not shield that particular area?   

I wish her well...I wish her well.  Positive thoughts Lucky, positive thoughts...

:gsbrnint:

4 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Occult Holidays and Sabbats

2. Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!
c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

Yesterday (19th) began the 13 day "blood sacrifice to the  beast" season.  The next two weeks are high risk for mass casualty events. 

Just now, Jostler said:

Yesterday (19th) began the 13 day "blood sacrifice to the  beast" season.  The next two weeks are high risk for mass casualty events. 

Thanks

7 hours ago, Conspiracyk said:

I'm a surfer from Santa Cruz cali and I've been following this site since its origins from someone  telling me to come to it from infowars which I take with a grain of salt these days!! Just saying I remeber jibby Jedi , rothbard, even the religious Jedi whatever his name was! Of  course GRAV IS AEWSOME! Plus all the other locals ! This site changed my world paradigm view and I respect and love every person willing to comment except the trolls of course !! Which are easy to spot like that one dipshit these days claiming all the muslin bullsh$t! I got nothing but love love for new members but a troll is not always easy to spot. And we got a lot of military boys on deck lately claiming they know shit but I just laugh and go , what your rank boy petty officer nobody!! Peace and love yAll . We are all one species and that's human beings.mtale that as you will but it means something to me form this never ending war wongering shit show! Peace and lates!

Welcome to the forum officially.  Sincerely the f**k Islam Guy. 

Edited by thedudeabides
2 people like this

12 hours ago, Conspiracyk said:

religious Jedi whatever his name was

@Last1oftheJedi?? 

Sure wish that dude was still around... I'd love to rehash an old conversation I had with him.

UPDATE!!

So, RFB got confirmation directly from HCANJ (Health Care Assoc. of NJ) that they were partaking in the drill. He now believes "it's on"!

Published on Apr 20, 2017****SHARE THIS NOW****** I have got confirmation of Op Gotham Sheild, staright from the horses Mouth and it has apparently caused them to change up. Be ready, I am expecting my chnnel to go down at any moment now RFB

Here's a great blog with very up to date info on this "drill":

A document obtained by SuperStation95 from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) which is red-labeled "Not for Public Dissemination" outlines a "simulated" nuclear detonation over North Bergen and Weehawkin, NJ (Hudson County) complete with "Blast Impact Zone" and "Radiation fallout" and "Fatality Counts" scheduled for April 24-25.

The document, which is also prominently marked "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY" was created by FEMA as part of a so-called "exercise" being run by the Department of Defense (D0D) Code Name "Operation Gotham Shield 2017."  ...

SOURCE: http://robinwestenra.blogspot.com/2017/04/nuclear-stimulation-in-new-jersey-april.html

On 4/19/2017 at 6:21 PM, Cinnamon said:

The nuke meme is everywhere. 

YES and that is not a good thing to have so much chatter about nuke events. And remember LOTS of REAL issues have developed all over when they have been doing tests there or in the area of major events!

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YES and that is not a good thing to have so much chatter about nuke events. And remember LOTS of REAL issues have developed all over when they have been doing tests there or in the area of major events!

You're damn right its not. 2016's music was all nukey, 2017 almost the same but worse.... leading the paradigm. preparation for us to accept it.