Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ESET

NOW ACTIVE: Feds to Conduct "Operation Gotham Shield" Simulating 10kt Nuke Detonation over NYC/NJ

91 posts in this topic

A Joint Operation, code named Gotham Shield is scheduled for Apr. 24 & 25.

The premise of this simulated crisis will be the detonation of a 10,000-ton nuclear device in the air over New Jersey.

The electromagnetic pulse (EMP) caused by the detonation of this device will cause the disabling of most telephone, internet, and other electronic devices in a 20 kilometer radius around the detonation site.

Operation Gotham Shield is a joint exercise with the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Military Auxiliary Radio Service (MARS), Department of Defense (Dod), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Red Cross in NY & NJ.  MARS is headquartered at Fort Huachuca, Arizona, and assigned to the Headquarters, United States Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM).

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712

1 person likes this

I'd be taking a vacation in Florida on those days. S Carolina beaches. N. Carolina gem mining. Something, anything not in that area. Their drills lately all seem to be live ammo. Time to get out of dodge. :nodl:

Can I give them the address to my ex-wife and ask them to not shield that particular area?   

I wish her well...I wish her well.  Positive thoughts Lucky, positive thoughts...

Ain't. Gonna happen!!!! How many times are we suspicious of false flags that don't ever happen . Believe me I want this f**krd up paradigm that we live in to change for the better mant of humanity but these , maggots just seem to ply on our emotions more than anything else

I'm a surfer from Santa Cruz cali and I've been following this site since its origins from someone  telling me to come to it from infowars which I take with a grain of salt these days!! Just saying I remeber jibby Jedi , rothbard, even the religious Jedi whatever his name was! Of  course GRAV IS AEWSOME! Plus all the other locals ! This site changed my world paradigm view and I respect and love every person willing to comment except the trolls of course !! Which are easy to spot like that one dipshit these days claiming all the muslin bullsh$t! I got nothing but love love for new members but a troll is not always easy to spot. And we got a lot of military boys on deck lately claiming they know shit but I just laugh and go , what your rank boy petty officer nobody!! Peace and love yAll . We are all one species and that's human beings.mtale that as you will but it means something to me form this never ending war wongering shit show! Peace and lates!

The End of April: A Time of Human Sacrifice

Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurred during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:

April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.

April 19, 1995 –  Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.

April 20,  1999 – Columbine High School Massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.

April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.

April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.

April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).

There were many other violent occurrences that happened during that time period. In fact, CNN published an article in 2011 titled What is it about mid-April and violence in America?, discussing the events that occur in Mid-April. Sadly, the article only bashed “conspiracy theorists” and basically said “If you look for answers further than mass media, you are crazy and potentially dangerous”. However, two years later, the violent trend continues.

Is it all a coincidence? For those in the know, there are no such thing as coincidences. In 2011, I wrote an article about the death of Bin Laden, announced between April 30th and May 1st (see Why the Death of the Man Who Was Not Behind 9/11 Was Announced on May 1st). In that article, I briefly described the ritualistic significance of May 1st (May Day) and its relation to a god that is still important for to the occult elite: Baal.

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

More in the link...

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-end-of-april-the-most-magickal-time-of-the-year/

Occult Holidays and Sabbats

2. Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!
c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm