Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down: “Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns…”

marlowe    1,747

There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down: “Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns…”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/there-will-be-blood-left-prepares-for-war-after-berkeley-beat-down-combat-training-better-equipment-guns_042017

Last week Trump supporters and leftist social justice warriors met on the political field of battle in Berkeley, California. Words were exchanged, as were punches. And while an alt-right leader was punched in the face, by all accounts even the social justice warriors admit that they got a major beat-down.

- snip -

kbet    844

Sadly, there will be a few martrys before this is over, as Leftists tend to be mentally insane, and will eventually try to massacre those that disagree with them. Once that happens though, it will be lawful to have them hunted down and executed. There entire cause, can readily be declared a terrorist group, and their followers across the globe can be arrested.

The important think the Right, needs to know is, they can't strike first, but only last. If the Left wants to up the ante, then that is the Left's choice, and they will have to deal with the legal fallout.

This is not a democrat thing, but these thugs identify as democrats because the political wing of the Democratic Party has went full Marxist.  Registered Dems will continue the exodus of the donkey party and it will continue its decline.

Kadosh    309

But I thought the left was anti-gun and that nobody should be allowed to own one. What happened?

kbet    844
1 hour ago, Kadosh said:

But I thought the left was anti-gun and that nobody should be allowed to own one. What happened?

The Left was never anti gun, they where just against the people they wanted to assault, rape, intern in concentration camps and murder, to have guns.

YaKnow2.0    659

As soon as ONE Trump supporter is killed its FLUCKIN OVER!!!!!!!I hope it doesnt happen but i am afraid it NEEDS to happen to stop these pu$$ys.Let them know this is not a fluckin game!!!

Automan63    1,738

Funny how once the lights come on the roaches are running out of places to hide. 

This is the contrived makings of full blown civil war, and won't TPTB just love that so they can declare martial law and crush the soul of this nation once and forever.

Automan63    1,738
6 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

As soon as ONE Trump supporter is killed its FLUCKIN OVER!!!!!!!I hope it doesnt happen but i am afraid it NEEDS to happen to stop these pu$$ys.Let them know this is not a fluckin game!!!

Exactly the WRONG response. 

That is the programmed response. This is exactly what the enslavers WANT you (us) to do. Give them the reason they want/need.

This is the classic "problem, reaction, solution", Diocletian's method of manufacturing enemies to justify a tyrannical form of government.

FlhxsGeek    61

Anybody want to take bets on how many of these criminals will be able to legally purchase a gun?  I'm guessing that 3/4 of them are prohibited persons due to Felonies.

Dan Lannon    520

When guns begin to replace placards, fists and dumpsters....the game changes dramatically.  :tshtf:

Cinnamon    21,628

So, they start a fight and try to figure out how to keep from getting beat?  :fkff:

Ukshep    18,731
8 hours ago, Dan Lannon said:

When guns begin to replace placards, fists and dumpsters....the game changes dramatically.  :tshtf:

When reality replaces safe spaces..... The game also changes dramatically!