Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

My Short On Educationing The Masses

Rate this topic

CSB    1,660

JUST SOMETHING I THINK ABOUT

What is happening people have become complacent or should I say lost in a fog of deceptions . They have their big screen tv’s and mini-vans and satellites . (And I’m happy that they have these things and I truly hope they enjoy them .) But sometimes because of this complacency people tend to forget or neglect to pay attention to the bigger picture . (No pun intended .) And everything might seem fine to them when it’s really not . And it doesn’t become apparent until things get worse and starts affecting them directly . This doesn’t mean people aren’t good or that they’re dumb. No! It means that they’re human and as humans people sometimes take the approach, “Oh what I can do about it anyway?” Unfortunately those at the very top " The self proclaimed elites " know all this and are able to exploit this complacency to their advantage and get away with some rotten behavior with little resistance . This is why in the Old Testament, God wanted His people to have Watchmen over the cities . This is why God says in the O.T. that His people will perish for lack of knowledge . So I say to those out there who are so inclined to serve as a watchmen please do . And for those who are able to educate and give knowledge to the people - give knowledge to the people but do it with a sense of purpose, in humility and when possible with love . (Not easy.) In this way, the nefarious ones at the top and their minions in society just may be stopped . A lot of times, it’s just a few souls who will make a difference in this world for the better .

If you are here as a visitor you maybe looking for more than self; I say welcome .

Then there are those of us that have been in the know for some time that are now called to the wall to be a watchman . Your instincts will guide you .

Caution once a person has been enlighten and called there is no way back to the bliss ignorance provides .. With much knowledge comes great sorrow . 

Just a added note .. I have never been a religions person I have never joined a club where religions ideology pushes a agenda . I have read the bible and many religious books and they have had vary little influence on me . I have found God who ever he may be in the beauty of all life it's self . I enjoy nature the most and have a embrace for this world thats above what we know of as evil .  

Edited by CSB