Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zing

Will the US Bomb DC and blame it on another Government

Zing    815

This scenario is like 9/11, only instead on NY, it's all of D.C. and surrounding area. The capitol would be moved and the continuity of government that they have been preparing for would begin.

high.hopes    47
8 minutes ago, Zing said:

This scenario is like 9/11, only instead on NY, it's all of D.C. and surrounding area. The capitol would be moved and the continuity of government that they have been preparing for would begin.

It's always been a possibility.

Would you put it past them? I wouldn't.

Zing    815
10 minutes ago, high.hopes said:

It's always been a possibility.

Would you put it past them? I wouldn't.

Would not put anything past them after 9/11.

Ukshep    16,892

It keeps coming to me in waves today. Same thing. Remember all those bunkers they were filling with supplies... they stopped getting filled right! So that means the underground government is ready... that means nuclear war is the long game.... enjoy it. sip a beer. Get one hell of a tan! I'm getting naked for the end times. Clothing is so restrictive...

*lays back into the lawn chair*

Zing    815
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It keeps coming to me in waves today. Same thing. Remember all those bunkers they were filling with supplies... they stopped getting filled right! So that means the underground government is ready... that means nuclear war is the long game.... enjoy it. sip a beer. Get one hell of a tan! I'm getting naked for the end times. Clothing is so restrictive...

*lays back into the lawn chair*

I have this unpleasant deep dream from time to time that I don't remember, but today on FOX news, I heard the newscaster repeat the words ( reading the news) that I have heard exactly as I remember in my dreams.  I got up from that room, today and went outside. I have repressed the whole thing.

Ukshep    16,892
4 minutes ago, Zing said:

I have this unpleasant deep dream from time to time that I don't remember, but today on FOX news, I heard the newscaster repeat the words ( reading the news) that I have heard exactly as I remember in my dreams.  I got up from that room, today and went outside. I have repressed the whole thing.

I'm having similar things occur! Affects things. I hope you are ok zing!

schon    778
44 minutes ago, Zing said:

Only if they bomb Sacramento  in session at the same time.....

Zing    815
12 minutes ago, schon said:

Only if they bomb Sacramento  in session at the same time.....

Why Sacramento?

Waitn4end    179

Well they got away with it several times so I cannot see them NOT continuing the fear mongering and lies that keep them in power.

Cinnamon    19,684
2 hours ago, Zing said:

Why Sacramento?

It's where all the pols hang out. 

Jump To Top