Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Nasa announce one of Saturn's moons could support alien life in our solar system

Ukshep    16,935

There might be alien life in our own solar system, Nasa has announced.

All of the necessary things to support life have been found on another icy world inside our own neighbourhood.

Enceladus — one of the moons that orbits Saturn — has chemicals that when found on Earth tend to indicate life, suggesting that there might be living things might be under its icy shell.

Scientists have long thought of Enceladus as one of the prime candidates for life within our solar system or anywhere else nearby, in large part because it is a planetary body with an ocean that covers its entire surface. But the new research gives the best look yet at that moon, showing that it has a chemical energy source capable of supporting life.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-announcement-today-alien-life-exist-saturn-enceladus-cassini-hydrogen-plume-hydrothermal-a7681821.html

Big fizzle...Kinda? looking for funding maybe as others have suggested!

Groove    1,681

I just saw something like this on yt Monday I think saying that NASA was more than likely going to announce the possibility sometime this week. Keep them distractions coming msm. 

Also heard soemthing about a bout a manned mission to Venus soon to test conditions for a future mars trip. Well in the ct world we've already been to mars lol. 

Mindzen    271

So, postulating that their was waters on mars used to be crazy talk.

Then maybe there used to be water on mars, but if so, there is no longer water on mars.

Then there is water on mars.

And the whole while, there was a moon that orbited Saturn that had AN OCEAN, and scientists had "long thought" this moon, that nobody that isn't an astronomy nut ever heard of, could have life on it because of this ocean.

Dan Lannon    452

What's amazing is the blitzkrieg of sudden "breaking event" info being disseminated to distract us from pizza, Susan Rice, and all sorts of nefarious undercurrents.

Eve    249

(repeat post from the "major announcement" post)

“If we knew that life had started independently in two places in our Solar System, then we could be pretty confident that life also got started on some of the tens of billions of planets and moons around other stars in our galaxy.”

Liquid oceans exist miles below the surface on Enceladus, so to find out what is happening in the underground seas scientists must rely on the plumes of spray which shoot up into the atmosphere through cracks in the ice.

In October 2015 Nasa sent Cassini into a deep dive through one of those plumes and discovered hydrogen and carbon dioxide.

In a report of their findings published today in the journal Science, scientists said that the ‘only plausible’ source for the hydrogen was chemical reactions between warm water and rocks on the ocean floor.

Crucially, if hydrogen is present it can mix with carbon dioxide to form methane, which is consumed by microbes in the deep, dark seas of our own planet.  

“Saturn’s moon Enceladus has an ice-covered ocean, and a plume of material erupts from cracks in the ice,” said Professor Hunter Waite, of Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) in San Antonio, Principal Investigator for Cassini’s Mass Spectrometer instrument which detected the hydrogen.

Although scientists previously thought Enceladus’ icy crust was around 13 miles thick, recent data from Cassini has shown that at the south pole, it could be as little as three miles deep.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/13/nasa-announce-major-discovery-ocean-worlds-search-alien-life/

.... can someone please tell me how giant water jets are shooting so far into space that we can see them? I thought our atmosphere was a b*itch to punch through, this moon is shooting water into space ... 

abigfatzero    2,153

Actually this kind of bothers me a bit.

Why now?

The "elite" have a thing for Saturn.

Trump launch the attack on Syria the day Saturn went retrograde.

And now this, on the same day they drop a MOAB, does it mean anything, I don't know.

The God Saturn- A Compilation of TOS

Cinnamon    19,745

Microbes again. They could at least work their way up to insects or plankton. 

ESET    1,190

Jesuits are jumping around all over the world :D.

abigfatzero    2,153

Moloch/Molech (Set/Saturn)

Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies. As the god of destruction, he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood). Thus we see that Satan (Set, Saturn, Molech etc.) was worshipped by Solomon and his wives as he grew old and senile. This involved heterosexual sex orgies (Ashteroth), homosexual sex orgies (Baal, Set, Satan, Molech), human sacrifice (Molech) and even cannibalism (Set, Molech). Our modern high-level military leadership  appears to have the same values as the ancients. Our Military Ruling Classes: Part 1  Kay Griggs explains: See the Kay Griggs files for more on how the Occult Illuminati have taken over our Military Leadership at the Highest Levels! Also, see the "Franklin Cover-up"" http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1252558#post1252558

snip

Molech was an ancient fire deity, of a common type worshipped throughout Canaan generally, and Phoenicia particularly. Under various names, depending upon the city or country, Molech is essentially identical with Chemosh of Moab, and probably Melqart of Tyre. The general name for this type of fire god used throughout Palestine was Baal, meaning ‘lord.’ Molech was the national deity of the country of Ammon, east of the Jordan, or the Ammonites. Molech was also worshipped by the Israelites on many occasions, much to the distress of the prophets. http://www.ancientroute.com/religion/Godsname/molech.htm

http://whale.to/b/moloch_s.htm

Another Saturn connection...........

sybdragon    1,349

Distraction stuff dang it. I thought they was going to say something. :rolleyes:

This is old news. Here is that 2025 date again. ;)  http://www.space.com/29041-alien-life-evidence-by-2025-nasa.html  This was written April 2015. NASA is just trying to get funding? But Trump said we were going to Mars.

Snippet: "I think we're going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth within a decade, and I think we're going to have definitive evidence within 20 to 30 years," NASA chief scientist Ellen Stofan said Tuesday (April 7) during a panel discussion that focused on the space agency's efforts to search for habitable worlds and alien life.

"We know where to look. We know how to look," Stofan added during the event, which was webcast live. "In most cases we have the technology, and we're on a path to implementing it. And so I think we're definitely on the road."

Jump To Top