Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

I took a break an hour ago. But it starts!

Ukshep    20,032

Then I got the intense feeling it was time. So here I am. Came back earlier :D and Now I look for whatever this thing is. It said it starts!

Ukshep    20,032
19 minutes ago, Sneak-attack said:

there is this-nangahar province, afghanistan

Nice leak before it was announced. Seems I felt the force too...

Im new here, but Ive followed this and other places looking for info for a couple years. The "feeling" is something that I've had since I was a boy(I'm almost 38 now). I went with my wife to pick up my daughter from daycare and checked 11175 &8992 usb from my phone. 11175 had some chatter, a guy counting. I thought it was a test of some sort. 2 min. latter I got home and saw your post. Then my wife calls me from outside and says get in here now. Cnn was just breaking the story, so I decided to register and respond to your post.  Im not saying this is what you were feeling, but I never discount that sensitivity.  I think we are kind of like bees. One bee hears this, another senses that, but they all contribute to a picture that informs the hive.

Ukshep    20,032
5 minutes ago, Sneak-attack said:

I think we are kind of like bees. One bee hears this, another senses that, but they all contribute to a picture that informs the hive.

Oh I love how you put that. It's exactly how I think of it. However I could never explain it that well :)

That feeling though as they announced it... My heart was in my mouth!