Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

I took a break an hour ago. But it starts!

Ukshep    17,047

Then I got the intense feeling it was time. So here I am. Came back earlier :D and Now I look for whatever this thing is. It said it starts!

Ukshep    17,047
19 minutes ago, Sneak-attack said:

there is this-nangahar province, afghanistan

Nice leak before it was announced. Seems I felt the force too...

Im new here, but Ive followed this and other places looking for info for a couple years. The "feeling" is something that I've had since I was a boy(I'm almost 38 now). I went with my wife to pick up my daughter from daycare and checked 11175 &8992 usb from my phone. 11175 had some chatter, a guy counting. I thought it was a test of some sort. 2 min. latter I got home and saw your post. Then my wife calls me from outside and says get in here now. Cnn was just breaking the story, so I decided to register and respond to your post.  Im not saying this is what you were feeling, but I never discount that sensitivity.  I think we are kind of like bees. One bee hears this, another senses that, but they all contribute to a picture that informs the hive.

Ukshep    17,047
5 minutes ago, Sneak-attack said:

I think we are kind of like bees. One bee hears this, another senses that, but they all contribute to a picture that informs the hive.

Oh I love how you put that. It's exactly how I think of it. However I could never explain it that well :)

That feeling though as they announced it... My heart was in my mouth!

Jump To Top