Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Guitar Doc

North Korea's Clone Army

Rate this topic

Guitar Doc    1,208
Posted (edited)

I am a big reader of Conspiracy books and magazines and all this North Korea stuff reminded me of  few old school CTs.

In North Korea it was observed on satellite a massive earthwork operation was underway. Trucks were seen entering a mountain and exiting loaded with rock and rubble....for 6 years straight. The volume excavated could be calculated down to the ton. They had hollowed out a good half of the lower portion of the mountain it was estimated. The US asked a lot of questions imposed harsh trade sanctions and some on medicine until they were given a tour to allay their fears. The US never said what they saw as far as I know.

From 2002

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/dec/29/northkorea

And it is not just Mount Chun-Ma that allegedly has been hollowed out. Other intelligence agencies, both in Asia and the US, have pointed for years to the existence of other vast excavations to build facilities for North Korea's nuclear empire - 22 of them at the latest estimate.

That report told the chilling story of one Choon Sun Lee, a senior official in North Korea's giant military infrastructure who had defected to China in 1999.

According to the magazine, Choon had claimed that North Korea was operating a secret uranium-processing site underneath Mount Chun-Ma, which it had opened in 1989.

The account seemed the stuff of Bond movies. In his uncheckable testimony, Choon - apparently repatriated by the Chinese to North Korea and almost certain execution - described a massive tunnel extending more than a mile into the heart of the mountain. That tunnel opened into vast underground facilities housed in chambers carved out of the rock. Included in those facilities, say analysts, is a process line for turning uranium ore into yellowcake, the first step in the process towards enriching it into weapons-grade material.

...the Clinton administration first briefed selected members of Congress on intelligence reports that large-scale digging had begun in spring of 1998, although other sources denied that these were related to North Korea's nuclear program.

From this year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/7049649/Kim-Jong-Ils-secret-military-hideout-discovered-inside-mountain.html

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il has constructed a military command center in a hollowed-out mountain close to the Chinese border from where he plans to fight a guerrilla campaign should his nation be invaded or engulfed in civil unrest.

Seems they have this hollowing out of mountains well organized by now.

One of the Conspiracy theories revolved around genetic experimentation. We are forbidden to do many things on ethical grounds, but not so N Korea. Back in the late 80's someone proposed they were making a Clone Army as they had no such ethical restrictions on them. The army was supposed to be housed in one of these hollowed out mountain complexes. While it seems far out, and it did then, why not? N Korea has dabbled in Nuclear weapons for years it seems why not go to extreme lengths to make a better solider? Do they have more troops than any would suspect? If true they would have been at it for nearly 30 years, yet still no world sprint champion or golfing #1.

Little Kim talks big for a little guy, or is that just the media making him out to be something he is not?

Edited by Guitar Doc
  • Like 2

Ukshep    14,513

Pinned because you spent time on this :D and I think you should be getting a little discussion on this going asap if you ask me :p

Now onto giving it a full read.

49 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

In North Korea it was observed on satellite a massive earthwork operation was underway. Trucks were seen entering a mountain and exiting loaded with rock and rubble....for 6 years straight. The volume excavated could be calculated down to the ton. They had hollowed out a good half of the lower portion of the mountain it was estimated. The US asked a lot of questions imposed harsh trade sanctions and some on medicine until they were given a tour to allay their fears. The US never said what they saw as far as I know.

Oh now that is some disturbing information! If true it changes the game in north korea!

49 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

That report told the chilling story of one Choon Sun Lee, a senior official in North Korea's giant military infrastructure who had defected to China in 1999.

According to the magazine, Choon had claimed that North Korea was operating a secret uranium-processing site underneath Mount Chun-Ma, which it had opened in 1989.

The account seemed the stuff of Bond movies. In his uncheckable testimony, Choon - apparently repatriated by the Chinese to North Korea and almost certain execution - described a massive tunnel extending more than a mile into the heart of the mountain. That tunnel opened into vast underground facilities housed in chambers carved out of the rock. Included in those facilities, say analysts, is a process line for turning uranium ore into yellowcake, the first step in the process towards enriching it into weapons-grade material.

...the Clinton administration first briefed selected members of Congress on intelligence reports that large-scale digging had begun in spring of 1998, although other sources denied that these were related to North Korea's nuclear program.

But then you read this and it can totally change the game now if it is accurate of course! 

• Like 1

Guitar Doc    1,208
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Pinned because you spent time on this :D and I think you should be getting a little discussion on this going asap if you ask me :p

Now onto giving it a full read.

Oh now that is some disturbing information! If true it changes the game in north korea!

But then you read this and it can totally change the game now if it is accurate of course! 

I just remembered about these underground complexes they are supposed to have. The more I read about N Korea the more I realized I know very little. Never realized how paranoid they are militarily. They would be a nation driven to do things others might not.

In the run up to 2000 the book of Revelation was pulled out many times (drove me quite insane as you may have seen) but the locusts in the last battles got connected to these clone Korean soldiers which were thought to exist in a few people's interpretations.

There was some pretty wild stuff back then. UFO's, Rapture, Armageddon and of course the UFO Rapture which some thought was good while others said it would end badly. A few Evangelists used to preach NWO doom, saying the only way out was to get with God. The Kool-aid was definitely laced, but refreshing enough.

What does N Korea expect to get out of this I wonder?

Just wedged into old policies they can't get out of?

• Like 1

Interesting idea.

It's so much fun knowing so little about NK.

Can you imagine how the people in NK feel imaging the possibilities of the world around them knowing so little about it?

See avatar.

apache54    3,235
1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

I just remembered about these underground complexes they are supposed to have. The more I read about N Korea the more I realized I know very little. Never realized how paranoid they are militarily. They would be a nation driven to do things others might not.

In the run up to 2000 the book of Revelation was pulled out many times (drove me quite insane as you may have seen) but the locusts in the last battles got connected to these clone Korean soldiers which were thought to exist in a few people's interpretations.

There was some pretty wild stuff back then. UFO's, Rapture, Armageddon and of course the UFO Rapture which some thought was good while others said it would end badly. A few Evangelists used to preach NWO doom, saying the only way out was to get with God. The Kool-aid was definitely laced, but refreshing enough.

What does N Korea expect to get out of this I wonder?

Just wedged into old policies they can't get out of?

NK has backed themselves into a corner over the years by being the bully on the block and that is how they have kept the country afloat economically even though they probably could have made better deals using normal business trade and kept the sanctions removed, BUT they wanted to keep the BULLY on the block, now they have created such a name for themselves they cannot afford to "LOOSE FACE" and now the path has led up to a bottle neck and something has to give, WE have allowed them (they got tech from, Russia,China and Iran) to advance because we did not shoot down their rockets when we could have and should have. This is where I am not so sure that this has been the long range plan to let them get to this point where could use them to leverage others into back door deals. I believe that is what has happened. NOW it is time to pay the price and we are about to see what some (NOT ALL) of it is!