Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honey

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE US DOLLAR!!!

Honey    171

I am already weary from all the war talk and the war hasn't even started. After studying all of the information that has lead us to this point I am convinced that these wars, Syria, N Korea....., are about saving the US dollar. I believe that with the recent events with countries going off the dollar as their trade currency there is much evidence that the dollar is in very big trouble. If Syria falls to the Russian interests and the pipeline deal, that will put the dollar in jeopardy. Iran, Syria and Turkey will be the main players with Russia pulling the strings. Most of those countries are no longer using the US dollar for trade.

Now, the N Korea situation is a little bit tricky. It is not a Rothschild country nor is Iran. It appears that many players are involved in this one. China, Japan, Russia, US and Korea at least, and I'm sure more will follow. I believe that the goal is to keep the US dollar as the trade currency. Russia is balking and Korea doesn't want any part of the world banking system. I believe that powers are trying to bring down Russia and its allies to save the US dollar.

There are many links that I could provide to back this theory up with, but I'm sure that you are, as I am, very tired of all the research. As some of you have already stated in other threads (Guitar Doc is a good example of this) it seems to be all about the money.

Cinnamon    18,327
23 minutes ago, Honey said:

I am already weary from all the war talk and the war hasn't even started. After studying all of the information that has lead us to this point I am convinced that these wars, Syria, N Korea....., are about saving the US dollar. I believe that with the recent events with countries going off the dollar as their trade currency there is much evidence that the dollar is in very big trouble. If Syria falls to the Russian interests and the pipeline deal, that will put the dollar in jeopardy. Iran, Syria and Turkey will be the main players with Russia pulling the strings. Most of those countries are no longer using the US dollar for trade.

Now, the N Korea situation is a little bit tricky. It is not a Rothschild country nor is Iran. It appears that many players are involved in this one. China, Japan, Russia, US and Korea at least, and I'm sure more will follow. I believe that the goal is to keep the US dollar as the trade currency. Russia is balking and Korea doesn't want any part of the world banking system. I believe that powers are trying to bring down Russia and its allies to save the US dollar.

There are many links that I could provide to back this theory up with, but I'm sure that you are, as I am, very tired of all the research. As some of you have already stated in other threads (Guitar Doc is a good example of this) it seems to be all about the money.

Rothchilds bring debt. You can't have entire countries that are not beholden to them. Think of Libya, a brand new central bank while shelling was still going on, 3 days and that's the first thing on their minds, got it done, too.  Saddam Hussein wanted to use the Euro and couldn't have that. Also, Assad wanted to stop using the petro dollar.  Anyone who wants to dump the dollar is a target. N. Korea? I guess they need millions of new debtors from there, it's another step toward a total global control system? Knocking them down one by one. Lebannon... they're also on that list! 

Guitar Doc    1,210

There is an interesting theory the US dollar will be decoupled from Oil so they can drive Oil prices down to destroy the economy of those oil nations not aligned with the western Oil cartels.(Russia, Iran, Syria) If the oil prices goes down so does the US dollar. If oil production slows down the US dollar doesn't get used much in trade.

No firm idea on what will back the new US currency. Unlikely to be gold despite India, Russia and China buying up big on gold in recent years. India has more than anyone. Silver is super stable and there is a lot of it making it hard to destabilize. A pure electronic currency is very flexible and banks can fiddle the books easy. Investors might be wary of such a currency though. Watch to see which US banks gets to control it (Goldman Sachs no doubt, might be the reason their competitors are going after them so hard).

If they can run down the price of oil Russia will attack which is what they want so they can paint Russia the bad guy out of the blocks. They have tried so hard to get Russia to attack, funding a take over of Ukraine where most of their gas pipelines run through to Europe. They thought Russia would attack, but they didn't. Drawing them into Syria, they thought they might get them to screw up there. But if you drop oil prices Russia will attack. They can't stay afloat after a certain point and they would collapse anyway so you might as well move to a war economy at that point and see if you can fight out by possibly destroying the rival oil fields. All they would have to do is nuke Saudi Arabia and their massive refinery city. The Four Horsemen would bleed to death.

You should also consider we are all getting played, Russia has a Rothschild Bank. During the cold war both nations acted together to get all the unsecured nations to ally whether with the USA or USSR. They would rattle the sabre at one and it would ally with the other, so obvious in hindsight. They collected up the middle east and eastern block and unsecured nations of Europe until it was one or the other. Few remained independent. Saddam and Gaddifi were US allies out of it all.

When the Berlin wall fell MI6 was smuggling out secret technology they didn't want the new regime to have. A NZer who wrote under the name Richard Tomlinson wrote about it in his memoirs. He worked for MI6 (they spent years blocking the book they first allowed to be written)  and revealed that. This would indicate the USSR and USA were collaborating at the highest levels during the cold war, beyond that of leaders and presidents to those who really ran the show. After the Wall? Who knows, is Putin their man or not? KGB trained so he should be their man as somewhere at the top the KGB and CIA converge, at least they did during the coldwar.

Is this a simple capitalists business war, Oil rivals versus Oil rivals?  Putin is the owner of Gasprom , the mainstay of Russia's economy (he really is the Carlos Slim of Russia). Gasprom and Iran's oil allying is not good for western oil  price fixing.

Or are we being played on the world stage?

Honey    171

I read a few days ago on a financial site that Jacob Rothschild was selling his stock and investing in gold. The article was dated in Oct. of last year before the election. Maybe gold will back the new currency after all.

Guitar Doc    1,210
25 minutes ago, Honey said:

I read a few days ago on a financial site that Jacob Rothschild was selling his stock and investing in gold. The article was dated in Oct. of last year before the election. Maybe gold will back the new currency after all.

I remember reading that.

Imperial China was chased across China with the imperial treasures by the Rothschild funded Chinese Communist Revolution. Today it is in Taiwan because that is who Imperial China is and why Communist China hates Taiwan getting mentioned in China. They don't want people to return to nationalism. Taiwan has more gold than anyone else in the world bar none. It is in hard form, statues etc. They have shown only a quarter of the Chinese imperial treasures in the last 50 years and they change the exhibits each year in the national museum . If they melted it all down it would flood the gold market crushing everyone in it. That is why they get left alone and even protected by the US militarily. Many times US warships have stationed themselves off Taiwan when Chinese vessels were looking provocative. They can't allow the Chinese Govt to get it either.

It is still the biggest unpaid loan on the Rothschild books. Communist China owes them the $495 million (not adjusted for todays inflation)they borrowed to fund the revolution. Bankers interfering with international politics, the world says nothing in the banker owned Media.The Rothschilds just wanted the Gold treasury so they could control the gold markets. Having it locked in place is just as good for them for now.

Another idea was labor valued currency. You didn't get paid in dollars you got paid in hours and everything was a faction of that time in costs. This would change the economy of nations and hording hours would seem pointless after having worked for them. Open ended space based economy was also another idea. You worked until you had earned enough to get off planet.

The other angle was corporation based world where you incurred debt for everything you cost to raise house and educate. This limited you to basic staples until you had paid off your debt to society at which point you could buy all the things for sale. This would be the NWO dream, a captive workforce to mine asteroids for them.

Uncle Nobby    1,121
4 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

It is still the biggest unpaid loan on the Rothschild books. Communist China owes them the $495 million (not adjusted for todays inflation)they borrowed to fund the revolution. Bankers interfering with international politics, the world says nothing in the banker owned Media.The Rothschilds just wanted the Gold treasury so they could control the gold markets. Having it locked in place is just as good for them for now.

and so the world did turn. with the rich getting richer.

and the poor getting poorer.

twas always so,  but now we get to see it happen on youtube and faceplant. in real time. we are mere inconvenient truths.

sybdragon    1,196

Russia has been working on decoupling the ruble from oil. They have done a good job of it so far. So it's not as important as it used to be. Russia is diversifying because they do not want to go back to the days of austerity. http://tass.com/economy/937376

Snippets: Dependence of the ruble rate on oil prices dropped threefold, Chairperson of the Bank of Russia Elvira Nabiullina said on Friday.

The oil price decline will not entail an adverse economic dynamics, Nabiullina said.

"We do not expect the economic dynamics will become negative if oil prices decline. Rates may become slightly slower at the end of this year - early next year but economic trends we see now will continue after that," she added.

Meanwhile, dependence of the ruble rate on oil prices dropped threefold, the Governor of the Bank of Russia said.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/can-russia-survive-cheap-oil-15045

Snippets: But while energy revenue has played a key role in Russian restoration, Russia is not a classic one-crop petrostate. Of course, the rest of the Russian commodity sector is also negatively affected by the global economic slowdown, particularly in China—although, it should be noted, Russia’s status as a major producer of gold and other precious metals allows the Kremlin to replenish its treasury even if the ruble continues to decline in value.

But geopolitical realities may provide Russian economic silver linings. While the imminent return of Iranian production may create problems for the Russian energy sector, the restoration of new income streams for Tehran opens up new possibilities for the Russian defense sector. As long as proxy wars continue between Iran and Saudi Arabia throughout the Middle East, and the Iran deal freezes any progress towards a breakout nuclear capacity, Iran will need to bolster its conventional defensive capabilities as well as its ability to supply and support its regional allies. Other regimes in the region may also turn to Moscow to supply military technology as long as the area remains unstable. end snippet....

Gold as a currency can not work in our economic system either. http://www.maxkeiser.com/2017/02/the-problem-with-gold-backed-currencies/

https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-the-gold-standard-3306137

Trump likes gold. :gsbrnint: http://www.npr.org/2016/06/16/482279689/trump-favors-returning-to-the-gold-standard-few-economists-agree

Jump To Top