Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NowServingNumber52

Breaking******Russia vetoes UN Syrian resolution

Rate this topic

New York (CNN)Russia vetoed a UN resolution Wednesday that would have required Syria to cooperate with investigators and face full accountability after a brutal chemical attack in that country.

It's the eighth time Russia has vetoed a proposed Security Council resolution on Syria.

The resolution, crafted by the United States, United Kingdom and France, was circulated to the 15 member countries of the Security Council on Tuesday.

Rest..

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/assad-syria-sarin-gas/index.html

• Like 1

ESET    1,190
Posted (edited)

I´ve had statement, long time ago, that Russia and Mr.Putin are the last stand for humanity against NWO (except that he´s good friend with H.Kissinger)

Edited by ESET

4 hours ago, ESET said:

I´ve had statement, long time ago, that Russia and Mr.Putin are the last stand for humanity against NWO (except that he´s good friend with H.Kissinger)

I saw a while back that McCain And Graham were really the good guys trying to save us all from doom.

:)

Sorry , couldn't resist, I like Putin and Russia's take on most things a lot better than that of CNN.

• Like 1