Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Russian nuclear-capable bombers fly near Japan, US officials say

Cinnamon    19,992

For the first time in nearly three months, Russia flew nuclear-capable “Bear” bombers near Japan, Wednesday, the latest sign of increasing tensions in the region, two US officials tell Fox News.

The officials said three Russian Tu-95 Bear bombers took off from a base in eastern Russia flying in the Sea of Japan and remained in international airspace.

One U.S. official described the Russian bomber flight as “clearly meant to send a message.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/12/russian-nuclear-capable-bombers-fly-near-japan-us-officials-say.html

Yes, I'd say it's meant to send a message all right! At what point do the shoot downs begin? 

apache54    4,177
25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

For the first time in nearly three months, Russia flew nuclear-capable “Bear” bombers near Japan, Wednesday, the latest sign of increasing tensions in the region, two US officials tell Fox News.

The officials said three Russian Tu-95 Bear bombers took off from a base in eastern Russia flying in the Sea of Japan and remained in international airspace.

One U.S. official described the Russian bomber flight as “clearly meant to send a message.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/12/russian-nuclear-capable-bombers-fly-near-japan-us-officials-say.html

Yes, I'd say it's meant to send a message all right! At what point do the shoot downs begin? 

YES, and so how much of this is propaganda and how much is REAL and we should be concerned  about?

Cinnamon    19,992
43 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YES, and so how much of this is propaganda and how much is REAL and we should be concerned  about?

In the thick of it now, I'd say. 

apache54    4,177
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

In the thick of it now, I'd say. 

AGREED, news pouring in everywhere, and so they have to pay it up If they are going to use NK threats against him!

Jump To Top