Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Talon

Society Is Being Programmed By A Black Box

Rate this topic

Talon    716

It’s the game, not just the players. There may be no stopping this game.

Do your own research, and tell me how you think we could balanced the tipped scales.

It Knows You Better Than You Know Yourself. Where do we go from here? Data has become the tail that wags the dog; and we are pets, not free individuals in this configuration. And things are growing Darker.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2017 at 8:09 AM, Talon said:

It’s the game, not just the players. There may be no stopping this game.

Do your own research, and tell me how you think we could balanced the tipped scales.

It Knows You Better Than You Know Yourself. Where do we go from here? Data has become the tail that wags the dog; and we are pets, not free individuals in this configuration. And things are growing Darker.

The tech is here, you know it will be used against us.

Talon    716

It was used against us in the last election.

Cinnamon    15,929

Truthstream Media

Published on Apr 12, 2017

I like this channel. This is a good video and names names of the controllers. 

• Like 3

Ronin    125

was wondering when mercer was gonna get a mention.

he's a really secretive cat.

sybdragon    926

They so get me wrong all the time. LOL  I get ads for stuff I would never, ever think of even looking up. LOL  Some things they peg but most of it is crap to me. That dang youtube gives me suggestions and I used to like that but now it seems so narrow to me. WTF? I want some different stuff than what they are suggesting to me. I have no idea how they get some of this stuff on me. My using the search engine as a spelling autochecker? It just irritates me really. I am not buying clothes or shoes online. Not going to do that. I want to put them on first. If they get rid of the brick and mortar stores, I am going to have to start making my own clothes. I got a sewing machine. Quite a few of them really. Most of them need a little work as I bought them for $5.  I seem to collect sewing machines. lol Nope, I do not sew on a sewing machine. I keep thinking I will learn but ya know..... so far, I am just stacking them up. I think I got 5. ;) 

I started noticing this a few years ago now. It's been going on a long time now. I ignore that crap.

It's getting annoying that I now have to search out differing opinions because it wants to pigeonhole me into one view and I do not like that. I want to hear all the sides if possible. I happen to like debate. Most of my opinions are not set in stone and can be changed if I am wrong. Got no problem admitting I am wrong. I'm not that intelligent so I am always willing to learn.

I think machines can be messed with. They need data. And they can only use the data they possess. Unlike humans, this machine will never admit it's wrong. And  does not learn and retain what it learns. It needs the data from humans. Therefore, feed it data. Ain't saying the data has to be correct or anything. Just random crap, nonsense. It's data too. Throw a kink in the data stream.  ;) 

And that's probably why it gets me wrong all the time. It goes on the data I feed it?  :rofl: :trolll:   :laughl:

Ever just look up the letter 'i'? 'j'? 'c'? lol I do. The thing forgets to autofill in and I look up letters all the time.  ;)  Maybe I'll start looking up numbers too. Poke the machine.  :poke:  :laughl:

Ever do those little cutsie tests? I did one the other day and it called me a liberal. I was in the dead middle on their little chart too. Center.... How they got liberal out of that I will never know. I am a registered libertarian. Long time, since Dallas and the party started. I remember wasting my votes so the party could finally get enough votes to be put on the national ticket and not just a Texas one. It was a happy day when the party went national. Now look at it... Sucks. I do not want to even be affiliated with them now. Crap. All those votes, years of them.... sighing..... :wall: