Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RhetoricalRebel

China’s Xi calls Trump, urges peaceful approach to North Korea

Rate this topic

RhetoricalRebel    1,043

BEIJING — Chinese President Xi Jinping urged President Trump to find a peaceful solution to the crisis on the Korean Peninsula during a telephone call between the two leaders early Wednesday, state media reported.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/chinas-xi-in-call-with-trump-urges-peaceful-settlement-to-korea-crisis/2017/04/12/63c127a3-40fc-4115-ae25-3399900c9108_story.html?utm_term=.32406516350a

Is this the voice of reason? Unfortunately, I don't think either side is listening.

Ukshep    14,228
4 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

BEIJING — Chinese President Xi Jinping urged President Trump to find a peaceful solution to the crisis on the Korean Peninsula during a telephone call between the two leaders early Wednesday, state media reported.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/chinas-xi-in-call-with-trump-urges-peaceful-settlement-to-korea-crisis/2017/04/12/63c127a3-40fc-4115-ae25-3399900c9108_story.html?utm_term=.32406516350a

Is this the voice of reason? Unfortunately, I don't think either side is listening.

Grander schemes and all that. I really think a heavy part of making america GREAT again will be the whole war economy. Going to war is big money. They pump a little of that into the economy and voila. Not to mention they get the depopulation agenda in full swing too. War. Famine. Disease. All will come! and by design!

• Like 1

RhetoricalRebel    1,043
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Grander schemes and all that. I really think a heavy part of making america GREAT again will be the whole war economy. Going to war is big money. They pump a little of that into the economy and voila. Not to mention they get the depopulation agenda in full swing too. War. Famine. Disease. All will come! and by design!

What really is surprising, assuming it's not fake news, is China's response to this. That must of been a pretty productive talk between Xi and Trump.

China's cooperation is historical. "Don't bite the hand that feeds" is the only rationale that makes sense to me.

• Like 1