Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DRUMZ

I voted for a zionist......

DRUMZ    723

Sorry folks... But I was duped.... Me.... Someone who did much research and prayed for discernment on such matters was tricked , outsmarted, fooled and humiliated.

I am kind of depressed right now to be honest with you.

To those who know me, I am known as somewhat of an optimist.  I am known for telling others, "Never let anyone ever steal your joy."  Or; "You are loved by your Creator more than your puny mind will ever be able to  imagine or comprehend." Or,, "You were put here at this precise time in history for a reason, and all of humanity needs you for some reason that will not be understood until it is time for you to understand." 

Am I sad? yes  For me? no. 

I lived my youth in a time before the police state, when the cops gave a shit about the youth in their community. When they came across a troubled youth they did not try to f@k with their life and future, but they tried to help, by understanding that they were young once too,  and they gave them a little lecture and drove them back to their home. If they caught you with beer, you either had to dump it out on the side of the road or they took it for themselves. Same with weed.

I am sad for my kids and for the youth and sheep of the planet earth. 

Voting is no longer of any matter.

Last election, sure we could choose:

zionist f**k, or zionist f**kett.

I swore that i would never vote for another Rep. again.  It's just that this time , I had hope. Never again. 

My only hope and trust from this point on  will be in God, His only Son and the Holy Spirit.

Sorry brothers and sisters for the rant, but I had to get it off my chest. In the morning, I am going to do one of my favorite hobbies/sports:  backpacking.

I will get away from the news cycle, hike into the forest with one or two of my favorite hand drums and sit by the fire after eating a good steak cooked on maple wood coals and play my soul.

Will I ever give up hope?

NEVER!

If you are reading this, my guess is that you are awake to the zionist shit and you are prob. a little depressed too!

DO NOT BE AFRAID!!

God is still in control!!!!

I Love You and I pray for peace and love for you and your loved ones now and forever! 

DRUMZ

Cinnamon    19,745

Yes, he is a Zionist!  Every promise, every pick... exactly the opposite of what we were told. Well, I just posted about his pick for FDA who is all for vaccines... that was it for me! 

Cinnamon    19,745

And I just want to add that the Trump Chess Meme is finished! No more! He's played his games and it was with the American People! 

Cinnamon    19,745
1 minute ago, abigfatzero said:

As soon as I heard about the tomahawks on the 100th anniversary of WWI that was it for me.

That was telling, wasn't it? I just wasn't ready to believe I'd been had. 

CGK    2,586

People didn't do their homework on Donald. They wanted to believe that he was going to save America. I guess it might be time to dust off this 1990 article from Vanity Fair. Read it if you have a strong stomach. Here are a few excerpts to get you started.

(I can't believe that this has not been scrubbed from the internet..yet!)

After The Gold Rush

Unfortunately for Donald and Ivana Trump, all that glittered wasn’t gold. But the reign of New York’s self-created imperial couple isn’t over yet. Donald’s Midas touch may be tarnished, but the banks are still throwing money at him, while Ivana is busy brokering a future of her own. Marie Brenner reports on how the Trumps are still going for it all.
by Marie BrennerSeptember 1990

<snip>
It was spring, four years ago. Donald and Ivana Trump were seated at opposite ends of their long Sheraton table in Mrs. Marjorie Merriweather Post’s former dining room. They were posed in imperial style, as if they were a king and queen. They were at the height of their ride, and it was plenty glorious. Trump was seen on the news shows offering his services to negotiate with the Russians. There was talk that he might make a run for president. Ivana had had so much publicity that she now offered interviewers a press kit of flattering clips. Anything seemed possible, the Trumps had grown to such stature in the golden city of New York.
<snip>
This past April, when his empire was in danger of collapse, Trump isolated himself in a small apartment on a lower floor of Trump Tower. He would lie on his bed, staring at the ceiling, talking into the night on the telephone. The Trumps had separated. Ivana remained upstairs in the family triplex with its beige onyx floors and low-ceilinged living room painted with murals in the style of Michelangelo. The murals had occasioned one of their frequent fights: Ivana wanted cherubs, Donald preferred warriors. The warriors won. “If this were on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, it would be very much in place in terms of quality,” Trump once said of the work. That April, Ivana began to tell her friends that she was worried about Donald’s state of mind.

Lots more:

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

CGK    2,586

Another good read from a German news paper...

February 01, 2016

America's Agitator Donald Trump Is the World's Most Dangerous Man

Donald Trump is the leader of a new, hate-filled authoritarian movement. Nothing would be more harmful to the idea of the West and world peace than if he were to be elected president. George W. Bush's America would seem like a place of logic and reason in comparison.

<snip>

Trump Wants A Ruthless America

"Believe me, I'll change things. And again, we're going to be so respected. I don't want to use the word 'feared,'" he told the audience. But that is precisely what Trump wants: to be feared. His bid for the White House, long ridiculed, is a fight for a ruthless, brutal America. Behind his campaign slogan "Make America great again!" is the vision of a country that no longer cares about international treaties, ethnic minorities or established standards of decency.

<snip>

When it comes to international politics, Trump prefers to rely on his own personal experiences and impulses than on textbooks. For example, he doesn't consider North Korea to be an American problem, but rather one which China must solve. He offers a similar approach for addressing the war in Syria, where he feels the problems should be dealt with locally and that there is no need for intervention.

More:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/donald-trump-is-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world-a-1075060.html

CGK    2,586
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It was him or Hillary! 

No Cinn...there were a lot of good people in the primary.  It was only him an Hillary at the end. And yes, at that point people chose what they thought was the lesser of the evils.

Cinnamon    19,745
1 minute ago, John Connor said:

shoulda voted for me!

I should have written myself in!

John Connor    239
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I should have written myself in!

lol gotta be quick with the steel if you wanna beat me pilgrim

Jump To Top