Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grav

LOP deleted my FE thread.

grav   
grav

Again. So I posted on the top thread, about North Korea, and asked which mod did it.

I don't expect much discussion here. Just one more reminder that free speech is getting more and more rare. Y'all should be grateful that there is one forum that allows the free expression of ideas.

@silversides, you're a mod there now? Why?

Ukshep    19,881
7 minutes ago, grav said:

Again. So I posted on the top thread, about North Korea, and asked which mod did it.

I don't expect much discussion here. Just one more reminder that free speech is getting more and more rare. Y'all should be grateful that there is one forum that allows the free expression of ideas.

@silversides, you're a mod there now? Why?

They deleted your FE thread! No indication of why?

I hate to say it looks bad but it looks bad. Wish I could help grav :(

grav   
grav
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They deleted your FE thread! No indication of why?

I hate to say it looks bad but it looks bad. Wish I could help grav :(

Jibby left LOP when they closed his thread. Last year? or the year before? He and Rothbard and I have suffered so much abuse over time. So we are battle-scarred veterans of forum wars. 

I trolled Dirty Annie's boo-hoo thread a while ago. So sue me. Ban me. Been there, done dat. And people wonder why fe-ers have thin skins and hot tempers. 

I keep telling y'all, FE is the real deal, that which may not be named. Which must be kept from as many curious eyes as possible. If it could be disproven, it would be allowed. 

They haven't seen the last of this little gray rabbit. 

Yeah, I know. They always win.

Cinnamon    22,791

Prohibition never works.  I'm glad to see that shooting one's self in the foot is not a forgotten art in forum land.  

grav   
grav
23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Prohibition never works.  I'm glad to see that shooting one's self in the foot is not a forgotten art in forum land.  

This is my policy:

Open mouth, insert foot. Open mouth again, insert other foot. 

Apologize if necessary. Otherwise, keep on rattling the bars of your cage. And never let the bast@rds grind you down. And be grateful to the people who let you speak your mind. They who they are. :smiley_flowers:

I do not know which mod did it...

There is a opinion among some that flat earth threads are a faith based view. 

grav   
grav
15 minutes ago, silversides said:

except that I am an atheist. And the mods know it. 

Cryptic Mole    4,375
5 hours ago, silversides said:

Anything that someone believes in is faith based to them if they really believe in it enough. To take that from them is to force one's own thoughts, ideas and beliefs on someone else. What gives anyone the right to tell someone that their passion is wrong? I don't believe in flat earth, but I never try to force that on Grav and neither does she with me. It's a mutual respect thing.

Ukshep    19,881
4 hours ago, silversides said:

There are complaints when people post the flat earth threads...

No offense but does that mean they need deleting. Coddling is a liberal skill! Those that usually have a problem with it. Just get angry. Can't have an open mind etc. Reminds me so much of the general problem with the way the world is.

And I am not a flat earther :p

That said. I think discussion of this might be best left at lop... Although yall can do as you wish!

grav   
grav
9 hours ago, silversides said:

There are complaints when people post the flat earth threads...

Yes, the ptb complain. And Disturbed caved. 

grav   
grav

A mod pm'd me, said they don't allow FE. Duuuuhh.

So I made a new thread.

Where are alternative science threads? 

The atomic theory is really a hypothesis. There is no proof that the neutron and proton exist in a nucleus. Electrons in a plasma state constitute all matter. 

Vaccines are useless and dangerous. Modern medicine is bad for your health.

Climate change is bs.

The Body Scientific is controlled by the Jesuit-freemason control system

Nasa has lied to us since 1958. Satellites, ISS included, cannot survive the region of space where they are supposed to orbit in the exosphere. Temperatures there are ~ 2000°C, hot enough to melt steel.

The Copernican model was forced on us by the aforementioned Jesuits who still control the Vatican, which is the primary agent of the NWO.

If you don't know what this all means, then don't tell me the world is a spinning ball in a vacuum.

xxx, are you the censor? Whoever it is, have the courage to admit your hand in this shameful business.

As always, I stand for correction. I know I will be persecuted. Meh. You get used to hanging if you hang long enough.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." Richard Feynman

Learn to love your servitude...Aldous Huxley

"Everything You Know Is Wrong," Lloyd Pye:

Conspiracy writers and sites: http://dutchscammer.com/showthread.php?tid=454782