Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
hunter

UNCONFIRMED: Breaking: North Korea Strike Imminent

Rate this topic

hunter    74
Posted (edited)

Breaking: North Korea Strike Imminent From same source that warned me about Syria strikes last Thursday morning

"To be another limited, surgical strike like Syria. Last week he said 75% chance of Syria strike, this week he says 50% chance North Korea"

Edited by hunter
  • Like 3

hunter    74
Posted (edited)

Now, watch the markets. Metals have jumped 1.8% in the past few hours

I have a feeling we might strike while Tillerson is visiting Moscow...

Edited by hunter

roamer    812

Let me guess: the strike against North Korea will happen at the same time when Tillerson is in a meeting with Lavrov (Putin is not interested anymore in meeting Tillerson). Makes perfect sense, at least from a neocon viewpoint.

• Like 3

Just for giggles, I went to the ADS flight tracker.  The Orion in the Pacific is off radar - and the air space over the Koreas and Japan is transponder free.  Anyone have a better picture?

hunter    74
2 minutes ago, roamer said:

Let me guess: the strike against North Korea will happen at the same time when Tillerson is in a meeting with Lavrov (Putin is not interested anymore in meeting Tillerson). Makes perfect sense, at least from a neocon viewpoint.

It would let him notify the Russians directly, and his presence also would serve to keep them calm(er) and temper the relations between us.

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    3,595
50 minutes ago, hunter said:

this week he says 50% chance

Well, that's a safe bet.

How can he be wrong?

Either way, he'll be right. :gsbrnint: :nukeanimated: :blueguy:

• Like 2

Dan Lannon    369
59 minutes ago, hunter said:

Breaking: North Korea Strike Imminent From same source that warned me about Syria strikes last Thursday morning

"To be another limited, surgical strike like Syria. Last week he said 75% chance of Syria strike, this week he says 50% chance North Korea"

Seems to me that there's no such thing as "limited" if it comes down to a strike.  N. Korea would unleash the fookin fury of it's "Men In Boots" toward the south.  Then what?

Cryptic Mole    3,595
45 minutes ago, roamer said:

Yeah, that certainly does seem to be a bit of a habit of late, now doesn't it?

apache54    3,140
1 hour ago, hunter said:

Your source is probably correct we have been staging equipment and personnel for several months and the war talk has intensified and the Trump and Xi meeting was the last needed thing to work out. The weather including the moon is used as part of the equation and so the moon is full tonight and they usually wait until the no-moon, but IF cloudy they would not use that, and IT all depends on what they plan on doing! they need intel on where Kim is holding up and so bottom line, everything looks like a strike is ready to be performed.