Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

hunter

Texas Bill to Establish Gold & Silver as Legal Tender, Federal Gov't calls for regime change of brutal TX leadership, deploys drones.

Maybe I speculated about the regime change bit..

Texas Bill to Establish Gold & Silver as Legal Tender, Dealing Massive Blow to Federal Reserve. A bill recently introduced in Texas seeks to obliterate the Federal Reserve’s much-maligned monopoly on currency by establishing gold and silver as legal tender — but the groundbreaking legislation, if passed, would also prohibit those precious metals from being seized by State authorities.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/04/11/texas-bill-to-establish-gold-silver-as-legal-tender-dealing-massive-blow-to-federal-reserve/

Haven't states and silver company's tried this in the past? I know norfed tried and the fed shut them down but luckily I do have about 5oz of their silver coins and the resale on them is crazy, I see some on eBay for $50+ for one little ounce of silver. Love their coins tho. 

2 hours ago, Groove said:

Haven't states and silver company's tried this in the past? I know norfed tried and the fed shut them down but luckily I do have about 5oz of their silver coins and the resale on them is crazy, I see some on eBay for $50+ for one little ounce of silver. Love their coins tho. 

I've some too, they are beautiful coins.

1 hour ago, high.hopes said:

I've some too, they are beautiful coins.

I get them when I can but refuse to pay more than $10 over spot on them. Just picked up 3 a cpl weeks ago on eBay for 23 each shipped in air tight cases. Score! 

16 minutes ago, Groove said:

I get them when I can but refuse to pay more than $10 over spot on them. Just picked up 3 a cpl weeks ago on eBay for 23 each shipped in air tight cases. Score! 

Engelhard  my fav.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Engelhard  my fav.

Texas Precious Metals in Shiner, TX has some good deals.  They often offer silver rounds for less than $1 over over spot.

Texas is already friendly to precious metals.  You don't pay sales tax on purchases over $1000.  

However, we are still using greenbacks and plastic.  Just too convenient.

20 minutes ago, darth said:

Texas Precious Metals in Shiner, TX has some good deals.  They often offer silver rounds for less than $1 over over spot.

Texas is already friendly to precious metals.  You don't pay sales tax on purchases over $1000.  

Thanks for the info! I need to check the metal prices for today, I heard that gold spiked.

3 hours ago, darth said:

I've used them a couple of times. Great customer service. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.