Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
MindOverMater

Sarin Syria Attack; What actually happened!

Rate this topic

roamer    821

There is an important point: military grade Sarin is color- and odorless, but Sarin produced in a backyard lab may have a strong smell due to its impurity. Nevertheless, a number of experts (anyone who knows more about this stuff than I do) seem to agree that it was probably phosgene, not sarin.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, roamer said:

There is an important point: military grade Sarin is color- and odorless, but Sarin produced in a backyard lab may have a strong smell due to its impurity. Nevertheless, a number of experts (anyone who knows more about this stuff than I do) seem to agree that it was probably phosgene, not sarin.

Something new about Trump from Fulford, (to take with a pinch of salt  what he says but he has some valid sources...), interesting how things are evolving.
Apparently, he's being blackmailed for killing a 12 year old girl.. WHAT!!! WTH is going on? Anyone heard about this before? Sounds out of character :excl:
Has he been participating to satanic ritual or some kind of stupid initiation of some sort and got filmed in secret and now TPTP have something on him to throw us into a war? Could it be that the TPTP are actually loosing control and are careless.. People who master mind events like that aren't normal, are they?

With General H.R. McMaster,(video) now at the head of the all f%$£ing US army... I am like, I thought we passed all this with the other crooners. I am like UKSHEP, lost for words :angry:. Watch this guy being interviewed by Fox News..COMPLETE FANATIC 

Let's hope B Fulford is right about what the WDS are saying in perusing their effort to stop all this BS. 

Edited by MindOverMater
forgot to include the video

roamer    821
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MindOverMater said:

Something new about Trump from Fulford, (to take with a pinch of salt  what he says but he has some valid sources...), interesting how things are evolving.
Apparently, he's being blackmailed for killing a 12 year old girl.. WHAT!!! WTH is going on? Anyone heard about this before? Sounds out of character :excl:

I've read the same story just yesterday on Gordon Duff's website. Ok, I've found it, I'm posting the relevant quote below.

I fully agree with you, this sounds completely out of character and I don't buy it.

Nevertheless, here is Gordon Duff's statement:

<snip>

Past that we are told that Japan is holding a copy of a Trump blackmail tape, and that this relates to the confrontation with North Korea.  If the tape is real, and we have been given the name of the GOP official who has the other copy, someone not well known to the public, then the idea of “Deep State” and blackmail is to be considered.

If this is a conspiracy theory, and it may well be, then Trump was planning this all along, which is my belief.  The tape involves the murder of a minor.  It may well not exist except that when it was offered to us, at a price we can’t pay, VT was taken down by presidential order.

<snip>

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/09/trump-humilated-syria-shoots-down-34-of-59-cruise-missiles-russia-to-upgrade-system-soon/

Edited by roamer